Havanese Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

Metrowest, MA
Happy Birthday, Vinny! You are too cute for words!!!

Reactions: Mark Rosen

Registered
By the way. Vinny was acquired from Linda Luikens at High Moon Havanese in Coalinga California. They just refurbished their website, and pictures of Vinny and his siblings are posted on the 鈥減uppies鈥 page.

Hi Mark, how was it dealing with Highmoon Havanese? There is a puppy there I am interested in. More details about this breeder would be appreciated.

Registered
Hi Mark, how was it dealing with Highmoon Havanese? There is a puppy there I am interested in. More details about this breeder would be appreciated.
@Pia G. I haven鈥檛 seen Vinny鈥檚 parents on in a while so you may get a faster reply if you direct message them 馃槉 I will say that have had the pleasure of meeting Vinny several times at our Bay Area play groups and he is a LOVELY dog!

Premium Member
When I was considering a second Havanese a friend highly recommended Highmoon. Someone she knew had a show doggie from them. I planned to contact them, but then I found Truffles. Vinny is just precious!

Registered
@Pia G. I haven鈥檛 seen Vinny鈥檚 parents on in a while so you may get a faster reply if you direct message them 馃槉 I will say that have had the pleasure of meeting Vinny several times at our Bay Area play groups and he is a LOVELY dog!
Ok will do. Thanks!
When I was considering a second Havanese a friend highly recommended Highmoon. Someone she knew had a show doggie from them. I planned to contact them, but then I found Truffles. Vinny is just precious!
Thanks, Heather! Good to know!

41 - 48 of 48 Posts