Havanese Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Starr
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
** SAVE THE DATE! **

2021 HRI Auction: September 25 - October 10, 2021

We would be so grateful for anything you might contribute. More details will be announced soon, so stay tuned!

Havanese Rescue is a 501(c)(3) organization so the value of your donation is tax-deductible.

https://www.HavaneseRescue.com

Organism Font Magenta Poster Happy

Starr
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can you help HRI with a donation for the Auction? No item too big or small!

Your items can be dog-related or not about dogs at all. Below are some suggestions, but the only limits are those of imagination.

Please keep our auction in mind when at your pet store, when ordering your favorite dog products like leashes, fancy dog tags, dog portraits, etc.

Also consider your friends with BnB's, hotel chains, or timeshares.

Some ideas:

-Uber or Lyft gift cards
-Starbucks gift cards
-Dog-Friendly Hotel Chain gift cards
-Go in with friends to collect cash for one big Hotel Chain Gift card???
-Airline gift cards
-Extra fancy leashes
-Special dog shampoo / conditioner
-Grooming tools
-High-end dog treats
-Special dog tags
-Dog clothing or costumes
-Dog-friendly vacation location gift cards
-Dog Spas
-Pet supply chain store gift cards
-Dog jewelry
-Clothes for humans with a Havanese theme
-Dog booties
-Dog customs
-Dog books
-Dog beds
-Dog blankets
-Human jeweler of dogs (or not of dogs)
-Home decor with a Havanese theme
-Dog training tools/books/videos

You can send a PM [Private Message] to our Facebook page or send me an email, and I will connect you with a volunteer who can handle your auction item description(s) and photos and shipping information, if applicable.

Auction donations are tax-deductible as Havanese Rescue Inc. - HRI is a 501(c)3 charity.

ALL proceeds from the auction go to help the rescue dogs.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Havaneserescue

My email: [email protected]

馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥

May be an image of dog and text that says 'Havanese RESCUE INC A501(c) Nonprofit Don't forget the HRI Rescue Auction will be here before you know it! Sept. 25th Oct. 10th Please let us know if you can help with a donation!'

Member (Teresa)
Can you help HRI with a donation for the Auction? No item too big or small!

Your items can be dog-related or not about dogs at all. Below are some suggestions, but the only limits are those of imagination.

Please keep our auction in mind when at your pet store, when ordering your favorite dog products like leashes, fancy dog tags, dog portraits, etc.

Also consider your friends with BnB's, hotel chains, or timeshares.

Some ideas:

-Uber or Lyft gift cards
-Starbucks gift cards
-Dog-Friendly Hotel Chain gift cards
-Go in with friends to collect cash for one big Hotel Chain Gift card???
-Airline gift cards
-Extra fancy leashes
-Special dog shampoo / conditioner
-Grooming tools
-High-end dog treats
-Special dog tags
-Dog clothing or costumes
-Dog-friendly vacation location gift cards
-Dog Spas
-Pet supply chain store gift cards
-Dog jewelry
-Clothes for humans with a Havanese theme
-Dog booties
-Dog customs
-Dog books
-Dog beds
-Dog blankets
-Human jeweler of dogs (or not of dogs)
-Home decor with a Havanese theme
-Dog training tools/books/videos

You can send a PM [Private Message] to our Facebook page or send me an email, and I will connect you with a volunteer who can handle your auction item description(s) and photos and shipping information, if applicable.

Auction donations are tax-deductible as Havanese Rescue Inc. - HRI is a 501(c)3 charity.

ALL proceeds from the auction go to help the rescue dogs.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Havaneserescue

My email: [email protected]

馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥
馃惥

May be an image of dog and text that says 'Havanese RESCUE INC A501(c) Nonprofit Don't forget the HRI Rescue Auction will be here before you know it! Sept. 25th Oct. 10th Please let us know if you can help with a donation!''Havanese RESCUE INC A501(c) Nonprofit Don't forget the HRI Rescue Auction will be here before you know it! Sept. 25th Oct. 10th Please let us know if you can help with a donation!'
Oh my goodness already again? Thank you for the reminder Starr! Our oldest, Cotton, will be celebrating 12 years of life September 5th, and it also marks 11 years with us after 2 previous adopters rejected him. We'll never understand why, he's an absolute gem! I devoted time to him and he is still so eager to please, looooves to snuggle and is constantly happy-constantly! I will get going on some donations.

Starr
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Teresa,

I am glad Cotton has done so well in your care! Keep on doing whatever it is you are doing right!

It has been a couple of years since we have had on online auction (there was a small one at nationals in Kentucky this year and none the year before), so we are very excited to be having this one.

Over the past 6 months, HRI has taken in a LOT of Havanese in need, so every donation helps the dogs.

Member (Teresa)
Teresa,

I am glad Cotton has done so well in your care! Keep on doing whatever it is you are doing right!

It has been a couple of years since we have had on online auction (there was a small one at nationals in Kentucky this year and none the year before), so we are very excited to be having this one.

Over the past 6 months, HRI has taken in a LOT of Havanese in need, so every donation helps the dogs.
Definitely, I keep my eyes on the website regularly. Eight dogs right now is incredible. I gave one of our stimulus checks to HRI, it's such a fantastic organization! I'll send a private message to get more donation info. 2020 was a tough year, I'll do what I can to help make this one outstanding!

Starr
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Definitely, I keep my eyes on the website regularly. Eight dogs right now is incredible. I gave one of our stimulus checks to HRI, it's such a fantastic organization! I'll send a private message to get more donation info. 2020 was a tough year, I'll do what I can to help make this one outstanding!
Thank you SO very much! I will be posting some of the auction items here as well as on the Facebook page.

Starr

Starr
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Havanese Rescue Inc.has a wonderful online auction from Sept. 25 to Oct. 10, 2021.

We need your donations to be successful. All proceeds go to help the dogs of HRI.

Please send a PM to our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/Havaneserescue, for donation details. Donations big and small will be appreciated.

Here are a few donations that will be available for bidding.

1) Havi Tree Top Angel
Angel is 13" and made from German mohair with embroidered nose and glass eyes. Her gown is from vintage lingerie lace, ribbon and netting. Havi wears feather wings, a crown of beads and pinecones and hold beaded garland. A Casson Creation.

2) Grooming towel, Electric Clipper and comb set, and portable detail trimmer

3) Best in Show Hand Painted Apron - One of a Kind! (2 photos)

Doll Toy Dress Gown Angel

Product Audio equipment Bumper Gas Cable
Outerwear White Beard Textile Sleeve
Dog Eye Beard Carnivore Dog breed

Member (Teresa)
Thank you! I got really sick so I'm grateful for the reminder. I'm off to bed but will PM you tomorrow.
I'm already eyeing 1 and 3 for myself馃構

Starr
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you! I got really sick so I'm grateful for the reminder. I'm off to bed but will PM you tomorrow.
I'm already eyeing 1 and 3 for myself馃構
I hope you feel lots better soon.

Starr
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The HRI Auction is coming soon!

Sept. 25 - Oct. 10, 2021

There are some beautiful handmade items for you or as gifts for special people and 4-legged kids, too.

Donations are still very welcome. Please PM our Facebook page. Log into Facebook

Havanese Rescue Inc., a 501(c)3 Nonprofit

All proceeds go to help our rescue dogs.

Havanese Rescue

Attachments

Starr
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Watch Liquid Fluid Communication Device Clock

Kore Trak wristband pedometer to count steps while you are walking your dogs or taking a hike

Automotive tire Black Synthetic rubber Font Tread

Active Pets Plush/Soft & Fuzzy Calming Dog Bed

Carnivore Whiskers Terrestrial animal Art Snout

52 inch Havanese throw blanket

Carnivore Whiskers Terrestrial animal Art Snout

Metrowest, MA

Member (Teresa)
Starr, I found a couple non dog related items (Calvin Klein clothes and curtains with tags) and a couple that are. I'm going to look around again later this afternoon and submit pictures to Jason, Mary and DJ.

Starr
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Starr, I found a couple non dog related items (Calvin Klein clothes and curtains with tags) and a couple that are. I'm going to look around again later this afternoon and submit pictures to Jason, Mary and DJ.
Thanks so much!

Starr
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Attachments

Starr
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Do you want to see all the items in HRI's upcoming auction? There's a link to the auction page below.

Need a preview? Check out our new video: 2021 HRI Auction Preview

There are so many great items!

> Pre-register so you're ready to start bidding on September 25th!
> Link to pre-register: Kiosk Page
Havanese Rescue Inc - HRI is a 501c3 charitable organization that has been rescuing Havanese and Havanese-mix dogs in need since 2004.

#HRIFallAuction

#HavaneseRescueInc

Reactions: LeleRF

Starr
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Starr
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The Auction has Begun!!!

Starr
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The HRI Benefit Auction will be ending soon [Sunday, Oct. 10th, at Noon EDT/9 am PDT}, so get your bids in ASAP.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts