Havanese Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Keeping an eye on the pigeons/squirrels with a friend. The tongue poke really brings the whole "concentration" face together lol

Dog Dog breed Dog supply Collar Carnivore

Trying to get the gang to sit all at once for a treat

Dog Shorts Dog breed Carnivore Mammal

I will stare at you until you squeak the ball for me, Mom. I can squeak it too, but it's somehow more funwhen you do it

Dog Water dog Dog breed Toy Carnivore

Me and Piper just enjoying the weather

Head Plant Dog Dog breed Carnivore

Sorry Pipes, you're not 21 yet. Boo almost is though :unsure:

Plant Dog Smile Table Tableware

Sun's out, tongues out

Vertebrate Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Dog

Party time with the gang. Look how happy we are!

Coco lets Piper do pretty much whatever she wants. He has accepted his fate:

Piper lets the puppy Beverly do pretty much whatever she wants though:

Pretty girls!

Dog Plant Carnivore Grass Fawn

When you're both tired but still going. The tired nibbes are so cute. Naturally there's a Piper sneak attack too:

Beach!!!!:

All in all we are having a fun summer! (also if the imgur vids don't load on mobile, you can just click them)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, right in the water! Sundance likes water but I can’t imagine him doing that. I guess we need to go on a trip to a beach and test it out. It really does look like you had a fun summer!
I was suprised how much she enjoys beachy areas and the water there considering the handful of times i put her in the pool she swims right out and how much she does not appreciate baths lol. I think she prefers the beach because it's on 'her terms.' She can go in a bit, realize that she can cool off while still being able to touch the bottom, splash around, and run back out. Then she gets zoomies on the sand and will run along the shore line, splashing away. It's probably also fun because she is able to get nice and filthy haha

She also likes sprinklers!

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Wow, right in the water! Sundance likes water but I can’t imagine him doing that. I guess we need to go on a trip to a beach and test it out. It really does look like you had a fun summer!
Perry would definitely be running away from that water - though we've never tried... but since we had a stand-off with a stick in the grass yesterday, I feel fairly confident in that statement :)

There are sometimes very thin sticks/ twigs lying in the grass... and a few weeks ago we walked past one that ended up moving (I stepped on the end of it) as Perry was approaching it which freaked him completely out (though to be fair he was already jumping away from others that he'd seen)... NOW we cannot walk over or past one lying in the grass even if it's NOT moving... ok, well we did finally walk around it, but it took him a few minutes to get up the courage.

·
Metrowest, MA
31,844 Posts
What WONDERFUL dog-play skills Piper has! She is absolutely LOVELY to watch! 💕

As for the water... mine are exactly the same. Baths they put up with, because they are a fact of life, they want NO part of deep water, like pools, but they LOVE playing in shallow water at the edge of a lake or the ocean, where THEY can control the depth!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Keeping an eye on the pigeons/squirrels with a friend. The tongue poke really brings the whole "concentration" face together lol

View attachment 178510

Trying to get the gang to sit all at once for a treat

View attachment 178511

I will stare at you until you squeak the ball for me, Mom. I can squeak it too, but it's somehow more funwhen you do it

View attachment 178512

Me and Piper just enjoying the weather

View attachment 178513

Sorry Pipes, you're not 21 yet. Boo almost is though :unsure:

View attachment 178514

Sun's out, tongues out

View attachment 178515

Party time with the gang. Look how happy we are!

Coco lets Piper do pretty much whatever she wants. He has accepted his fate:

Piper lets the puppy Beverly do pretty much whatever she wants though:

Pretty girls!

View attachment 178516

When you're both tired but still going. The tired nibbes are so cute. Naturally there's a Piper sneak attack too:

Beach!!!!:

All in all we are having a fun summer! (also if the imgur vids don't load on mobile, you can just click them)
Love all the photos of Piper, looks like a great summer! She looks SO much like Ruffin it’s amazing. We need to get them together!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts