Havanese Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Metrowest, MA

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dog Light Blue Dog breed Carnivore

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Water dog

At this point when we get back from our lunchtime walk/dog park play session Piper runs straight towards my bed as she has decided that is the best place to nap for the rest of the afternoon until Mom can take her for her evening walk/adventure. She is downright offended if I decide I'm getting my afternoon work done at my desk instead.

Bonus pic of Pipes in her new festive coat:

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Mammal Water dog

Metrowest, MA
Oh my goodness NotAMuggle, I'm watching The National Dog Show and there is a dog in the commercial that looks like your baby! It's just too cute 馃挏
The Havanese was a pretty boy, and one I haven鈥檛 seen before!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh my goodness NotAMuggle, I'm watching The National Dog Show and there is a dog in the commercial that looks like your baby! It's just too cute 馃挏
Ahhh I was watching it earlier this morning but I missed Piper's lookalike!

On a sidenote Piper was such a good girl at a large 20+ person family Thanksgiving! She was super gentle and calm with a 13-year-old Bichon in attendence and very patient and playful with the 3-month old Corgi. This was the first time she's been in a house for hours and hours without a litter box available and she did great - went outside in the backyard each time she needed to no problem. She also was a good girl and quietly laid nearby without making a peep during the whole dinner. I was just so super proud of her. My 10-month old may be a veeeery sassy adolescent puppy right now, but this girl was on her best behavior at my aunt's house today =)

Somebody is happy to be back in her cozy home after a long day and excited to get comfy and sleep:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts