Havanese Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Metrowest, MA
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Kodi and Pixel got all shined up yesterday and I got a couple of cute photos of Kodi in his new short coat.
Dog Water dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Working animal

Pixel had other plans and said I was disturbing her nap!!! So you will have to take my word for it that she is looking adorable too! (She did agree to show off her shiny white teeth! LOL!) 馃挄
Dog Carnivore Jaw Dog breed Liver

Dog Carnivore Liver Dog breed Companion dog

Owned by a Havallon
Kodi and Pixel got all shined up yesterday and I got a couple of cute photos of Kodi in his new short coat.
View attachment 176296

View attachment 176297

Pixel had other plans and said I was disturbing her nap!!! So you will have to take my word for it that she is looking adorable too! (She did agree to show off her shine white teeth! LOL!) 馃挄
View attachment 176298

View attachment 176299
They both look fantastic! I was wondering if you groomed them yourself or if you went to the groomer you like so much. After letting Mia grow longer, I think it is harder to make her look good in a shorter cut. It takes a special talent that I seem to lack.

Metrowest, MA
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They both look fantastic! I was wondering if you groomed them yourself or if you went to the groomer you like so much. After letting Mia grow longer, I think it is harder to make her look good in a shorter cut. It takes a special talent that I seem to lack.
Diane does such a MUCH better job than I do鈥 and she gets both dogs done in a shorter time than it takes me to do one. I am really glad that I learned how to do it 鈥渨ell enough鈥, so that if I get caught without a groomer, or like during the Covid lock down, I鈥檓 not in trouble. But they are comfortable enough with her now, and she doesn鈥檛 have other dogs there when she has mine, that I sometimes <gasp! You KNOW what a control freak I am!!!> leave and do errands while they are being groomed. For the two of them, it鈥檚 4 hours, and that鈥檚 a long time to wait! If I DO stay, I bring the other two and I groom them while she does the ones that require clipping!

Registered

Metrowest, MA
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aww they look fabulous! My Pixel, what lovely teeth you have!
She does have cute little bright whites, doesn鈥檛 she? LOL?

Reactions: Melissa Brill
1 - 6 of 6 Posts