Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sweet little girl has to go in for a procedure tomorrow to have her two deciduous canines removed! Her baby teeth just do not want to come out of that sweet mouth, and the adult teeth are desperate to get in. I am so afraid that if I dont do it her bite will be effected!
Please keep my baby in your prayers - I know it is not that big of a deal but I am upset that at such a young age, and so tiny that she has to have this done.:(

·
Registered
8,941 Posts
It's always a big deal when our babies are out of our care and have to have any procedure. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
It's always a big deal when our babies are out of our care and have to have any procedure. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Sending mine as well
:grouphug: Laila :grouphug:

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
She'll do just fine Laurie! :hug:
Try not to worry too much.:hug:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
We all worry, there is never anything to small, things are always bigger when your love is deeper. Thinking of you and Laila.

·
Tori's mom
4,988 Posts
Safe and painless prayers for Lalia; calming and relaxing prayers for you :hug:

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Oh laurie we will be thinking of you and sweet laila tomorrow. I am sure she will be just fine. Please give her a belly rub along with logan lexi and lilly.

·
Julie
1,441 Posts
Good Luck little Lailia, we'll be thinking of you.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Laurie, I know she'll be just fine, but I'll send up a prayer anyway. I wish I hadn't waited because Shelby has a bad underbite. It doesn't seem to bother her though.

·
Dave T
10,876 Posts
Make sure to put two treats under her pillow from the tooth fairy. Hugs and woofs Dave and Molly.

·
Flynn of Sir Winston fame
2,745 Posts
How is your baby doing today? Did she get her two treats Dave suggested??? :grouphug:

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys!! The hardest part this am was not letting her have any food! She loves to eat! She is at the vets now, surgery is not performed until 1ish - so I wont know much till mid afternoon.
I love the treats under her pillow idea- I will definately do that - but I guess they need to be soft treats since her mouth will be sore!! :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts