Havanese Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes. Lucy had seven puppies. She only has six nipples. We thought we would have a hard time making sure that 7 puppies with 6 nipples kept gaining weight normally, but Lucy has done a wonderful job managing them, without help from us. They have all been fat, the whole time.

·
2005-2021
1,679 Posts
They are the cutest babies. Phoenix would love one to cuddle with. He sure misses cuddles with Ditto. :(

·
Metrowest, MA
29,178 Posts
I wish you were in SoCal! So hard to find a pup!! Congrats on your beautiful litter!
I am sure these puppies are all already spoken for! No matter where you are, you really need to talk to good breeders, get on a waiting list, (or more than one!) and wait your turn. You MIGHT get lucky and get one sooner, it DOES happen, but the average wait-time for a quality (meaning healthy and well raised, NOT necessarily show quality!) is 6-12 months.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am sure these puppies are all already spoken for! No matter where you are, you really need to talk to good breeders, get on a waiting list, (or more than one!) and wait your turn. You MIGHT get lucky and get one sooner, it DOES happen, but the average wait-time for a quality (meaning healthy and well raised, NOT necessarily show quality!) is 6-12 months.
Yes, I assumed they were. sigh
Waiting is not a problem for us.

·
Metrowest, MA
29,178 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts