Havanese Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best kind of leash to get I woke up in a panic mode at 4 am I dont have a leash for when I pick up Yoda at the airport. Oh and what size do I get .

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Im thinking you already bought a leash and collar, however I bought these cool new leashes that slip on. I cant remember the name. If I find a link, Ill post it. Its easier than putting on a collar that gets tangled in the hair.

·
Registered
847 Posts
The leash Melissa is talking about says 'Mendota Products' "Alta Qualitas' (I think, it's hard to read) on the leather that is stitched around them.
They are great!
Dawna

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will have to get some of those. My parents are giving me a ton of dog stuff since they are out of shows now . From blow dryers to Xpens and every thing in between.They have Chinese Crestes the hair less and the puff ops the puff was just put to sleep yesturday it was a sad day for the family so they went on a trip to take there minds off of it.Dee Dee is now barried under there old oak tree,she is in a better place now she had cancer.I think I am getting the hang of this site now yeahhhh!!! Off to sleep and hope I can sleep past 4 am.. Yea right LOL I bout enough throw away camera for the big day my my cannon is needing adjustments hubby dropped it, thanks all

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Tom the collar that you are talking about are they like rounded and hard and they keep the shape I seen them in the pet store

1 - 6 of 6 Posts