Havanese Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All: Another novice question. When do you know when it is ok to leave them alone together? Right now, when we are away we leave Cash in his pen and Jasper in the same rooms but free. Not 100% sure of Cash's house training anyway- so we probably will keep him in his pen a bit longer anyway (he's perfect in the pen, but not so perfect in the house) But when do you know they won't hurt each-other?

·
Oreo's Mom
2,099 Posts
Missy, I am also allergic to dogs and cats. I find my allergies have always been amplified when I have bathed and groomed my dogs in the past. With Oreo, although I still ave allergy symptoms, my allergies are not as severe with him. I was practically asthmatic with my dogs growing up. In my case now, my allergies are managable and I can live with them :)

·
Bugsy's Mom
4,362 Posts
When I first got Bugsy and had to leave all three dogs by themselves, I would put him in a child's playpan and leave the big guys free to roam around. I didn't leave Bugsy free in the house until he was 100% house/potty trained (at 6 months) and by that time, all three were reliable to be together without hurting each other.

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
We keep Logan in a crate when we are not home and the girls are gated in the same room with him. We wont let him roam until he is also fully potty trained. I agree with Julia that by that time, they are fine together without hurting each other.
Laurie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts