Havanese Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it took almost 2 weeks to the day (tomorrow is 2 weeks since Izzy came home) for Leo to decide that Izzy was a worthy playmate and how to play with a baby puppy! Of course I didn’t have my phone with me since we had just stepped outside for a quick potty trip but I am very pleased that Leo and Izzy have figured out a way to be buddies!

·
2005-2021
1,949 Posts
Aww love hearing they will be best buds! Ditto wasn't sure about Phoenix when he joined us either. It took a little while but when they finally connected Phoenix and Ditto were inseparable. Phoenix still misses him.:cry:

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is sad when for our fur family when one passes as it is for us. Izzy is a welcome lift to all our spirits (except perhaps for one of the cats 😁

·
Registered
135 Posts
Well it took almost 2 weeks to the day (tomorrow is 2 weeks since Izzy came home) for Leo to decide that Izzy was a worthy playmate and how to play with a baby puppy! Of course I didn’t have my phone with me since we had just stepped outside for a quick potty trip but I am very pleased that Leo and Izzy have figured out a way to be buddies!
Aww, that’s great news! Best buddies forever!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
So sweet! Two weeks isn’t long at all— my two took much longer but now they are best buds. Look forward to the photos when you catch them!

·
Marion
94 Posts
We have 2 non-havs, in addition to Finley, and the aussie mix we thought would warm up to her right away took several weeks, I think. He wasn't aggressive at all, just ignored her. Now they play every day! We were sure it would take some time for our lab to like her, but she was very sweet to her immediately. Funny how you think you know...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts