Havanese Forum banner

Look At Who Is ONE!

Tags
finn
3K views 34 replies 27 participants last post by  rlewis 
#1 ·
Or will be tomorrow, March 6. Finn had his birthday bath yesterday and I got a few photos of him while he was still somewhat combed out! I was trying to get some other views of him besides his front. Have a few more, will try in a separate post, having trouble uploading them.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
This blue toy - and we have a green one like it - have been around the house for a couple of weeks now. And, NO TEETH MARKS IN THEM YET! The boys love playing fetch with them - Augie usually won't go after it if Finn is around, as Finn always gets it first. It is a bit heavy, so have to be careful to get it far enough in front of them so they won't get hit on the head. Finn tries so hard to get Augie to grab one end to play tug - he will go up to him and stick it right in his face. Or he will sit on the couch and drop it on the floor and watch it roll and just sit there, waiting, for Augie to make a move toward it, and then will leap down and grab it away - he is such a STINKER! :biggrin1: These toys are made in Montana, in the town where I went to college - Bozeman! :peace:

The last photo is a bit of Finn's handiwork when I thought I was going to sneak up and get a bath while he was still asleep. Hahaha - in the crate from now on!

Attachments

#4 ·
Finn is looking good!! Happy Birthday!!

He's really retained quite a bit of his colour, so far.

It's so hard to believe that all those Feb/March 2011 puppies are a year already (or soon to be)!!

#6 ·
Wow! I still think of him as a puppy! I guess you are STILL thinking of him as a puppy, judging from the kitchen mess!!!:pound:

Happy B'day Lil' Stinker!:)

#7 ·
Finn oh my what a beauty! His coat is fantastic!!!! I love the last pic of the ziplock bags I could have taken one like that this morning of a brand new box of kleenex all over the living room!!!! Happy Birthday Yeah to March puppies!

#11 ·
Well, here is my beautiful birthday boy just a couple of hours later. :frusty: Took the boys out to play in their play area while I did some yard work. Glad I got the 'nice' photos beforehand! I was busy pruning, and they were busy digging and eating mud!

Thank you for the birthday wishes, says Finn.

Attachments

#12 ·
you're lying Linda,. he can't be one already. Geeeeze time flies.

#21 ·
Thanks, everyone, for the nice comments and the birthday wishes.

Suzi - Unless he grows more, I don't think he is as big as his mom. Time will tell I guess. We tried to weigh him and he was squirming so much, I wasn't having much luck.

Yeah, Kodi, I have seen photos of you all dirty too! :biggrin1:

#26 ·
Thanks everyone. Ha - I think of him as a puppy too. That is how he acts - in comparison to Augie!

Casie - I knew Finn and Roshi's birthdays were close, but did not realize they were THAT close! :biggrin1: You have any new photos of Roshi? Finn got new shampoo for his birthday! I can tell you - he was thrilled over that gift!! :pound: I had gotten some new toys a couple weeks ago that he seems to really like.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.