Havanese Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Havanese Forum,
I just joined this morning and I'm looking forward to feedback. My husband and I have lost our Havanese companion of 14 years. He was our little love and joy. He made us laugh a lot. He will be missed dearly. I know that as dog owners we can NEVER replace our special Havanese with another; however, we can heal our hearts by welcoming in another special puppy that we can love. The breeder we originally bought our Havanese from is no longer around and I have been researching to find another reputable breeder closer to where we live (i.e., Los Angeles, California). Although I'm not opposed to out-of-state breeders either as long as they are the right fit. In my recent discovery process I came across photos of chocolate colored Havanese dogs and was completely mesmerized by their coloring of coat and eyes. My husband and I would love to find a breeder who has chocolate Havanese puppies. Finding one though has been a bit of a challenge. I know they are out there. Would someone help direct us. Look forward to your feedback. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Hi. In my search for a Havenese I did not find Chocolate Havanese but a chocolate Bolonka. The Havenese is the cuban version and the Bolonka is the russian version. It is a rare breed not yet recognized by AKC. I will private message you the link because I do not want to advertise breeders. Click on your private messages in the right hand corner of your screen.:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts