Havanese Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with a heavy heart that I learned that a Havanese owner, friend of mine unexpectedly passed away yesterday. Janell was the secretary of the Havanese Club of Southern California. She had three beautiful Havanese (Harley, Mercedes, and Chanel), a dedicated husband, and a daughter in high school. I think she was about in her late 40's. I just saw her three weeks ago at the HCSC Christmas Party and she seemed healthy to me. I am unaware at this time what caused her passing.

Janell was always upbeat and happy. She was always the first to volunteer for anything having to do with Havanese. Our local Havanese community has suffered a great loss. I am in shock.

Metrowest, MA
Oh, I鈥檓 so sorry. It is always hard to lose a member of the community suddenly like that.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I鈥檓 so sorry for your loss. 馃槩 As Karen noted, she was so young, too.
Janell died on January 6, the day before her 42nd birthday. Such a lovely, giving person. Why did she have to go now?

Metrowest, MA
Here is a recent picture of Janell in her backyard at the HCSC 4th of July Party last July with some of her pals. We'll see you again Janell over the Rainbow Bridge. 馃挃
View attachment 176662
At least she looks so happy in this photo. I can see her in Heaven surrounded by all the Havis who have gone before!

Registered
It is with a heavy heart that I learned that a Havanese owner, friend of mine unexpectedly passed away yesterday. Janell was the secretary of the Havanese Club of Southern California. She had three beautiful Havanese (Harley, Mercedes, and Chanel), a dedicated husband, and a daughter in high school. I think she was about in her late 40's. I just saw her three weeks ago at the HCSC Christmas Party and she seemed healthy to me. I am unaware at this time what caused her passing.

Janell was always upbeat and happy. She was always the first to volunteer for anything having to do with Havanese. Our local Havanese community has suffered a great loss. I am in shock.
So sorry for the loss of your friend!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Janell will be laid to rest this Friday morning. I expect there will be a large crowd at her service

I have learned that she died from an undiagnosed health issue (not COVID). Within a couple of hours after experiencing first symptoms she had passed.

Her three Havanese will be cared for by her husband and her live at home teenage daughter (both committed Havalovers).

Rest In Peace Janell. 馃槬

1 - 20 of 23 Posts