Havanese Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple videos I made at Tom & Pam's house when I picked up Maccabee. Lori's Cooper is one of Maccabee's litter mates, so he's in there also. I love the play area Tom and Pam created on their front porch!

Part I
Part II

·
Registered
155 Posts
Aww Just what I needed to cheer me up this morning... It's great that Maccabee and Cooper will grow up together on forum. Wonder if anyone else on forum is getting a pup from this litter?

My kids love to watch Joy so I will have to play it for them when they get home from science museum.. Thanks for uploading vids :)

·
Registered
8,941 Posts
Those videos were adorable. I was LOL when they were running through the tunnel from opposite ends. Too cute! I have to get one of those for my troops.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those videos were adorable. I was LOL when they were running through the tunnel from opposite ends. Too cute! I have to get one of those for my troops.
Maccabee loves the tunnel. It was so cute when he was inside, and Joy was on the outside. He barking and biting the tunnel on the inside and she was doing the same on the outside.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.