Havanese Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself.... but mostly my pup :) this Wildflower's Smooth Criminal- AKA Annie!

(Throwback to baby Annie!)

Trust me, she DEFINITELY lives up to her registered name 馃槄 she's 9 months (!) old as of today, July 21. She is super duper active and enjoys training for (puppy, low impact) agility and rally, chasing stuff, rasslin' with my other dogs, and basically anything involving a lot of speed and/or excitement. We live in Colorado together so there's plenty of opportunity to get out there and have fun. Annie has never met a stranger, human or otherwise, and will be your very best friend forever if you just get on the floor and play with her!

Annie is my first Havanese but I can almost guarantee she won't be my last. I'd dreamed about bringing home a Havanese for a few years, but after I lost my beloved old lady chihuahua the time was right for a little girl, and the universe (and her breeder, Wildflower) sent the best possible one to me. She's absolutely everything I hoped for by choosing a Hav. She's smart as a whip, super eager to please, cuddly but active, outgoing and friendly but closely bonded to her family, lap-sized but not prissy, and so, so cute. I mean really, look at that face! I was looking for a toy breed sport prospect for a while and she's absolutely fabulous at any sport I throw at her, but agility is her tiny life calling, so we are both building up our foundations in the sport right now. She's also quite sound and lovely, so I hope to make her stand still (I'm sure to her chagrin) in the UKC show ring when I get a chance, and can't wait until she hits a year old so she can finally indulge herself officially in Fast CAT. You will probably see me hanging around often on the sport-related forums!

I've lurked here often both before and after I brought her home, so I figured I'd finally participate. I wish everyone and their furry friends happiness and good health!

Metrowest, MA
She's is certainly "Criminally Cute!" ! Welcome! I don't know if you use FB at all, but if you do, we have a performance sports group, specifically for Havanese!:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She's is certainly "Criminally Cute!" ! Welcome! I don't know if you use FB at all, but if you do, we have a performance sports group, specifically for Havanese!:

Thank you SO much! That's fantastic, I'm definitely joining. Always happy to meet other Havanese agility fans too!

And thank you ALL for your compliments 馃 I'd pass them on to Annie but... well... she already knows she's cute 馃槈

Registered
Aww she鈥檚 so very sweet! Fantastic name! I am so glad you posted and shared your little darling! I enjoyed reading your story and will look forward to future posts. I can鈥檛 agree with you more - my family and I also feel so incredibly fortunate with our little boy, Chase.

I know there are studies, though I certainly can鈥檛 quote them, but I鈥檇 dare say they truly do enrich our lives as much as we do theirs. I recently had a physical and had lost 6lbs, cholesterol/triglycerides went down, and labs looked better than they have in years. I credit this to Chase! 鉂

1 - 12 of 12 Posts