Metrowest, MA
31,792 Posts
Very, very cute!!! 💗

Did you decide on a name?

Reactions: skubler

·
Metrowest, MA
31,792 Posts
Yes his registered name is Talk of the Town, his call name is Dooley from the Schultz & Dooley beer steins. Lol because he is the same color as Dooley.
I don't know anything about beer steins, but Dooley is a cute name, and "Talk of the Town" is an adorable show name! Well done!

(he is kind of the color of the froth on top of beer... and that's about all I know about beer! LOL!)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know anything about beer steins, but Dooley is a cute name, and "Talk of the Town" is an adorable show name! Well done!

(he is kind of the color of the froth on top of beer... and that's about all I know about beer! LOL!)
My father owned a bar all of my life since before I was born. As a promotion, Utica Club beer company gave out beer steins to some bar owners. There is a whole collection of Utica Club stein characters that I inherited when my dad died. Dooley had a shamrock on his side, so I plan to get our Dooley a little shamrock ID tag, lol.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

This is a pic of the first two steins, Schultz & Dooley.
Creative arts Material property Liquid Art Lid

·
Metrowest, MA
31,792 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Metrowest, MA
31,792 Posts
He continues to be just adorable! 💕