Havanese Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I wanted to introduce Oshie and myself to the forum. I have followed this wonderful group since before we brought Oshie home. It’s been such an invaluable wealth of information!

Oshie is a Starborn bred puppy, (thank you Pam and Tom) who has brought so much love and laughter into our home! He is 16 weeks old and 6.3 pounds, per the vet today 😊 He is Ruffin’s twin brother from Molly’s litter.

I am a teacher, so I‘ve been so fortunate to have everyday with Oshie. I love how the Havanese breed snuggles and lays in your lap to play with their toys or to be close. There is nothing better! Here are some pictures from this week. The last one is titled “Which stuffed animal is real” 😁

Attachments

·
Metrowest, MA
31,475 Posts
Oshie is absolutely adorable! Welcome to the Starborn family!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi Everyone,
I wanted to introduce Oshie and myself to the forum. I have followed this wonderful group since before we brought Oshie home. It’s been such an invaluable wealth of information!

Oshie is a Starborn bred puppy, (thank you Pam and Tom) who has brought so much love and laughter into our home! He is 16 weeks old and 6.3 pounds, per the vet today 😊 He is Ruffin’s twin brother from Molly’s litter.

I am a teacher, so I‘ve been so fortunate to have everyday with Oshie. I love how the Havanese breed snuggles and lays in your lap to play with their toys or to be close. There is nothing better! Here are some pictures from this week. The last one is titled “Which stuffed animal is real” 😁
Hi Oshie, I see so much of Ruffin in you! Love the pics and looking forward to seeing more and watching you grow!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Oshie has a very beautiful face, such a handsome one.
I didn't know that he & Ruffin were twins or that it was even possible in dogs. How sweet that is? Both dogs are 100% sweetness!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts