Havanese Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have finally met the puppies and picked one out! It wasn't the one we had expected. That one ended up shy and going back into their crate to snooze from time to time. Another one was sassy and bossy so she was out. We were left with a male and a female. Both were social and had tails wagging. The breeder said the male is a "clown" who is always happy. She also felt he was the most confident. I noticed he was the one doing the most exploring.

So, meet Teddy! We pick him up in 4 weeks.

Attachments

Metrowest, MA
Congratulations! Welcome, Teddy! And good for you, for listening to your breeder, and choosing based on the right disposition for you!!! 馃挆

Member (Teresa)
We have finally met the puppies and picked one out! It wasn't the one we had expected. That one ended up shy and going back into their crate to snooze from time to time. Another one was sassy and bossy so she was out. We were left with a male and a female. Both were social and had tails wagging. The breeder said the male is a "clown" who is always happy. She also felt he was the most confident. I noticed he was the one doing the most exploring.

What a cutie, you must be so excited! All of our dogs chose us, 3 different personalities and each one perfect馃構 We would all love to kept seeing more pictures!

Premium Member
Congratulations! Teddy sure is a cutie pie! 馃グ He definitely looks like a little Teddy!

Premium Member

Precious! Congratulations

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We pick up Teddy 2 weeks from tomorrow. Here are his latest photos from the breeder. He is 7 weeks here.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts