Havanese Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mom to Princess & Jewels
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to send Princess to you for a couple of days, so you can photo her.

Your pics always look great, and no matter what I do, she never comes out good in mine.

I tell her to sit, get her all ready, walk back to the camera, and she's gone. Oh, and if you could see the smirk she gives me... lol

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
JodiM;

I know the feeling, after brushing Sam last night I decided to try to get some pictures. I set up the tripod, put the camera on timer, but still didn't get the picture I wanted. I did get a cute one of the cat.LOL

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Ya'll are funny. Ok when I had to use a tripod, what I did was throw something torwards the camera to get them to look at it, and I would be back by them making them sit.

Try to find a cheap remote for your camera, where you can fire it wireless. That way you can press the button right when they look at the camera. It is harder that way.

If you try and get them to stay and keep putting them back everytime they move, they will eventually get it. I say stay and usually walk backwards to my camera. They pretty much have it down now, but it took a while and a lot of pictures.

Send them my way! I just put some new ones of Goldie up, she hates when I dress her up and she just pouts.

·
Valentino's Mom, Vicki
2,590 Posts
They look like partners in crime!::cool: Wish we had snow like that here in Dallas...havs seem to LOVE it! The closest thing to that for Valentino this year was a little "ice skating" on some sleet and ice we got! He did enjoy it though! Vicki

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Thank you all for the compliments :) You should see it here today. We had a sleet storm last night. It is so frozen that I can walk on top of it and not leave footprints. The dogs have been outside all day and Shelby thinks the ice is for eating :D It is really nice though, about 35 degrees and sunny - the St. Patrick's Day parade is going strong. What I am dreading is the meltdown tomorrow :(
Michele

1 - 8 of 8 Posts