Havanese Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As suggested in another thread, this is for all of us to post a picture of US with our pups.

Interestingly, it seems that the forum had monthly photo challenges in 2007 and this was one of them (May 2007) - and Karen posted in it again in 2017 suggesting that we restart it - so here we are a few years later.

I'll start - here we are a few years ago (before Perry silvered out a bit) - I think it was in the lounge in the Istanbul airport. So hard to take a picture of a black dog when the background is dark too!

Melissa and Perry

·
Metrowest, MA
29,451 Posts

This is my favorite photo of us, because I think the expression on both of our faces says everything about our relationship when we were working together. It was always a very special “dance”, and we both loved ever moment of it. i will love him to pieces every day that he lives and beyond, but boy do I already miss those days! ❤

OTOH, I hope to have MANY more days like the ones below with him!

And we already have special memories building with our others!

·
Registered
436 Posts
I love these!
Here’s me (Lisa), my husband (Rob), and our Charlie in Tahoe this winter…

Overlooking the Bay from the Berkeley waterfront on a Smokey day last fall

The little prince on his birthday this year!

And after 9 years with the three of us, we’re adding another puppy next month! Pictures to come, but I don’t know which ones is ours yet 😊

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love these!

View attachment 175377

Overlooking the Bay from the Berkeley waterfront on a Smokey day last fall View attachment 175378

View attachment 175379

And after 9 years with the three of us, we’re adding another puppy next month! Pictures to come, but I don’t know which ones is ours yet 😊
Is he wearing a crown in the bottom picture?

·
Metrowest, MA
29,451 Posts
I love these!

View attachment 175377

Overlooking the Bay from the Berkeley waterfront on a Smokey day last fall View attachment 175378

View attachment 175379

I LOVE the “Little Prince” photo!!! ❤

·
Registered
620 Posts
Well done Melissa for starting the thread👏🏻

I hate having my picture taken so there aren’t many to choose from. Fortunately have managed to find one that hides half of me🥳 and shows Flo actually has a face😆…usually she just turns into black ball of fluff🤣. Don’t even remember why I took it, so it was obviously destined to be posted here😘
Hair Smile Dog Eye Vertebrate

Love seeing everyone else’s pics. Completely understand why people may not want to post, as it’s nice to remain semi anonymous online, but if anyone is a bit shy just find one of you hiding behind your hav like me!

·
Metrowest, MA
29,451 Posts
Well done Melissa for starting the thread👏🏻

I hate having my picture taken so there aren’t many to choose from. Fortunately have managed to find one that hides half of me🥳 and shows Flo actually has a face😆…usually she just turns into black ball of fluff🤣. Don’t even remember why I took it, so it was obviously destined to be posted here😘 View attachment 175441

Love seeing everyone else’s pics. Completely understand why people may not want to post, as it’s nice to remain semi anonymous online, but if anyone is a bit shy just find one of you hiding behind your hav like me!
Oh, I love, love, LOVE this photo!!! 💗

·
Metrowest, MA
29,451 Posts

·
Metrowest, MA
29,451 Posts
Today is 95+ degrees so we couldn't let Piper out to play much, so we took her to a dog cafe! They had a little photo booth in the back and we tried to take a couple "family photos" but Piper is the worsssst at looking at the camera!

We tried though!

Better ones:

View attachment 175443

View attachment 175444
Those are adorable! But yeah, I don’t think she understood the photo booth! LOL! They need a little squeaky mouse or something to get the attention of the dog! (Or small child, for that matter! LOL!)

·
Registered
620 Posts
Today is 95+ degrees so we couldn't let Piper out to play much, so we took her to a dog cafe! They had a little photo booth in the back and we tried to take a couple "family photos" but Piper is the worsssst at looking at the camera!

We tried though!

Better ones:

View attachment 175443

View attachment 175444
lol what is it that they say about never working with children or animals🤣🤣. Great attempt at getting Piper on film though😊 and lovely pics of you all too😘

·
Metrowest, MA
29,451 Posts
Ahbie & Cayenne

...on a very warm Dubai Summer (99°F) It was a bad idea to take her out on this heat.🥵

View attachment 175518
Wonderful photo though, and so much fun seeing a member in such an exotic setting! (I don’t envy the heat though!)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts