Today, Mindy is finally starting to feel better, but she gave me a scare over the past 2 days!! Sunday morning she woke me at 5am having dry heaves which went on several hours finally throwing up some blood specked clear fluid. She wouldn't drink any water, eat food, or move around-just laid there looking pathetic. Since we were out of town we drove home immediately in case I needed to take her to the emergency vet. Since she did have a normal BM I didn't think it was "bloat". Monday morning 4:30 am she woke me up with several bouts of diarrhea-the last few with blood flecks in them- so I took her to the vet as soon as they opened.Blood work was normal and stool was negative for giardia, worms, or parasites.But when they xrayed her it looked like something was in the large intestine-but not totally blocking it. The only thing that I think Mindy might have swallowed is the ball end off of a twisted bully stick. I had bought some different bully sticks for them and I looked at Mindy's after I gave it to her and she had taken the end off of it!! I'm pretty sure she swallowed it whole! So I wanted to warn others that even though bully sticks breakdown in the system they can still cause problems!! Mindy is on the mend and finally wanted to eat again,but I think that bully stick ending up costing me over $400.00 dollars!! Not to mention the fright of seeing her so sick! I'll stick to flossie or spiral types if I decide to even give her another because they don't seem quite as hard.