31,792 Posts
He looks like he's ready for the red carpet!!! 💗

• Love
Reactions: BoosDad

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Boo got a special FaceTime call from some old friends in France with early birthday greetings. Although we have not seen them during the covid epidemic, they remembered that Boo is turning 20 in October. They told us that Boo will be receiving a special package from France next week. Boo is excited to receive another present, especially since these friends have exquisite taste.

·
Member (Teresa)
1,120 Posts
Boo had a vet appointment today. So, he decided to rock it Old Hollywood glamour style with his “gold lame” leather collar, harness, and lead. Doesn’t he look like he is ready for a night out on the town? View attachment 178572
Looking good Boo, it's hard to believe you're almost 20❣ Love the poop purse I've never seen one. are the 2 goggle looking pieces step in harnesses for you? I like the discerning taste your grandma and aunties have, very classy😋

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Looking good Boo, it's hard to believe you're almost 20❣ Love the poop purse I've never seen one. are the 2 goggle looking pieces step in harnesses for you? I like the discerning taste your grandma and aunties have, very classy😋
I have thought that these type of harnesses look like a mask :) like the kind you see on superheros. In person they would be much too big for that, but in a picture that's what they remind me of :)

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, those are harnesses. Boo has more than a dozen in all different colors for every season. Now, the old fellow is exploring the drought backyard lawn, trying to find a spot of green.
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Grass Companion dog

·
Member (Teresa)
1,120 Posts
His groomer also calls them his Batman masks hsha.
Perfect😆
Yes, those are harnesses. Boo has more than a dozen in all different colors for every season. Now, the old fellow is exploring the drought backyard lawn, trying to find a spot of green. View attachment 178595
It's nice to know I'm not the only one with an annual "wardrobe" for our dogs😋
Would it be okay to print Boo's leash/collar picture? I have a few of Ducky too included in what I've been calling our Havanese gallery walls around the house. I like to have pics of dogs we know because it's more personal. If you're not comfortable with that I understand, just thought I would ask. I started this project a few months ago and then became diverted when we were notified that puppies were born! I'll be going back to that when the "herd" is napping.

·
Metrowest, MA
31,792 Posts
Boo, if it makes you feel any better, even here in New England, the grass is burned to a crisp!

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Perfect😆

It's nice to know I'm not the only one with an annual "wardrobe" for our dogs😋
Would it be okay to print Boo's leash/collar picture? I have a few of Ducky too included in what I've been calling our Havanese gallery walls around the house. I like to have pics of dogs we know because it's more personal. If you're not comfortable with that I understand, just thought I would ask. I started this project a few months ago and then became diverted when we were notified that puppies were born! I'll be going back to that when the "herd" is napping.
Absolutely, feel free to print whatever you like.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts