Havanese Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Metrowest, MA
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All fluffy and cute after her bath today. Panda says I share photos of her son too often, and I needed to share her picture too! 馃挄
Dog Cabinetry Carnivore Flooring Floor

Registered
She looks lovely, as always! Is the cute black hair around the nose common in Nauti pups? My mom鈥檚 guy Astro has it and I think I saw that at least one of his siblings does too. It鈥檚 so cute 馃槏

Metrowest, MA
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that "smutty" nose is more common than not on black and white parti to one extent or another. But not all Nauti Havanese have it either... Boodles doesn't, nor does Astro's sister, QT:
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Wheel Road surface

OTOH, my puppy, "Jelly Bean", (who became Boo), had SO much black surrounding his nose that it became like a very striking "double mustache"!
Dog Carnivore Dog supply Dog breed Liver

Registered
I think that "smutty" nose is more common than not on black and white parti to one extent or another. But not all Nauti Havanese have it either... Boodles doesn't, nor does Astro's sister, QT:
View attachment 178302

OTOH, my puppy, "Jelly Bean", (who became Boo), had SO much black surrounding his nose that it became like a very striking "double mustache"!
View attachment 178303
I love it鈥 I think it gives them extra personality! The double mustache is fabulous 馃槉

Metrowest, MA
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, it is just one more of the zillions of color combinations Havanese offer us! 馃挄

Reactions: LeleRF and LWalks

Metrowest, MA
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
  • Love
Reactions: Dee Dee

Registered
All fluffy and cute after her bath today. Panda says I share photos of her son too often, and I needed to share her picture too! 馃挄 View attachment 178301
View attachment 178302

View attachment 178303
My guy, Little Louie, has had that black around his nose ever since he was tiny. It hasn't really changed even as he has gotten older. View attachment 178304 View attachment 178305
These pictures are too cute for words! 鉂

Metrowest, MA
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Registered
Panda is a beauty. She sure made beautiful puppies too. Little Ducky couldn't be prettier. And Boo(JB).
I was thinking that we never see Pixel ever and then when I looking at the first Panda picture there, I thought it looked like her back legs up in the corner barely visible?

Metrowest, MA
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Panda is a beauty. She sure made beautiful puppies too. Little Ducky couldn't be prettier. And Boo(JB).
I was thinking that we never see Pixel ever and then when I looking at the first Panda picture there, I thought it looked like her back legs up in the corner barely visible?
That鈥檚 partially because she鈥榮 black, so it鈥檚 harder to get those good photos of her, as you鈥檝e noted! But we DO take pictures of her too! Both with her sibs and alone!

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Grass Water dog

Dog Vertebrate Water dog Carnivore Dog breed

Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Carnivore Mammal

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Water dog Companion dog

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Working animal

Metrowest, MA
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Such a cute little Hav herd! I like Pixel, she has interesting expressions in the pictures.
We love our Pixel girlie too! She鈥檚 a sweetie, and Daddy鈥檚 VERY special girlie! 馃挄
Glasses Dog Dog breed Computer monitor Carnivore

Even though I bought all of our dogs, with the King鈥檚 permission, I added Dave鈥檚 name to her registration so that she really IS 鈥渉is dog鈥. :giggle:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts