Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to comment on the wonderful names of all our pups. Am I right--- I don't think there are two with the same name?

·
Casper and Missy
2,194 Posts
Missy,
I think you are right... I have not seen two of the same names. I am so gald you got a new camera so you can send us more pictures of your boys. I don't know much about cameras, but your pictures look really clear.

·
Izzy, Doc, and Kai's mom
2,349 Posts
:) I love the one of Cash.....my choice was a new camera or a Havanese! I'm loving Izzy:D , so I made the right decision, but now I need that new camera to take some better photos of her!! Hmmm, maybe I could change my choices again to a camera or a new car? I've got to work on this!;)

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Missy. You are right. I don't see any of us that have the same names. Love the pics. Your camera is great. I just have my Kodak and I can never remember how to download. Frustrating........ Some day when I get advanced I will look into a new one.

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
Quincy's registered name is:
Fur Robbie R Miracle Mr.Quince
How's that for a mouthful?:D

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We don't have papers on Jasper (would have cost 1600 dollars more) but I think Cash's name will be cuddle-ups Pi-cash-o bear. The breeder had named him Picasso Bear because of a little white tip on his tail. I really like her so I would like to give her a nod. Cash's Mom's official name was splashes of joy
(call name was mudpuddle) so another thought for Cash was "splashes of cash" Not sure we will even register him, I don;t think he could show- because his tailset is low and only occasiionly curls up over his back. But boy is he a great dog.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Ollies registered name is .....Oliver de Havaland....for those of us who are old enogh to remember Olivia !!! I just love the glamour in the old movies...

Catherine

·
Cooper,Emma,Lily,Winston
2,018 Posts
Everyone has such great names, and so original! I think one name is duplicated...I have a Lily, but she's not a Hav, so maybe that doesn't count? :D
Beverly
ps...I think I'm going to have to find something other than my phone to take pictures with, just doesn't do my babies justice!

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Stogies registered name is Dixon Creek. ( Texas Rivers Litter)
And Goldie is Sparkling Bubbles ( New Years Eve Litter)

I thought for a nano second Goldie might be prego ( shes not , whew!)
and I was going to have the shoe litter. Dolce and Gabanna, Manolo, and a Valentito. I had names for puppies I didnt want, hehe.

·
Izzy, Doc, and Kai's mom
2,349 Posts
When I registered Izzy, I could pick out anything I wanted, so on short notice and little thought, I came up with Izzy Mae's Delightfully MINE! Kind of corny, but it's exactly how I feel!

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
Too funny, Judy, about the "new phone or new pup" situation! I completely agree, though, that now that you have Izzy, you'll just HAVE to have a good camera! I mean, it makes total sense to me. :D

Ricky's full name is .... wait for it...... Domlina Ricky ! Woooooeeeee , what a mouthful, eh? :rolleyes: :D My hubby and I name him Ricky Ricardo ( how original !), but the kids call him Ricky Bobby. Some of our nicks for him are Rickybaby, Ricky Bobster, Rickster ... well, you get the idea.

He's registered with the CKC (just waiting on the papers), but not a very unique name ..... BUT I'm glad this thread is here because I was about to start one asking for name ideas for our Hav #2 that we'll be getting in 10 days OMG!! He's called 'Hector' now, but we're changing it. Since there are 5 of us here, it's getting a little crazy trying to find one that everyone likes! Help!! :eek:

One son and I love Tino (Valentino) cuz this little guy is a big kisser, but the others don't like it.

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Marj, for what ever it is worth- here are some names we thought of before we landed on jasper and cash.

Bo or Beau (but rhymes with NO- but I really wish we had named Jasper Bo)
Tucker (but rhymes with a not so nice word)
Che (shay)
Cole (because he's black)
Jesse
Clyde
Quinn
Marley
Rudy (we had named jasper rudy before he came home and then we didn't think he was a rudy)

Just a few for thougtht.

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lynn and "Casper's Mommy"

I know Lynn's dog is named Casper-have we found our first duplicate Hav name? or are "Lynn" and "Casper's Mommy" one in the same?

·
Oreo's Mom
2,099 Posts
Yay Marj, I am so happy for you :) 10 days and counting down!!!

Oreo's full name...... drumroll please...... Pocopayasos' Oreo Williams :) Not original, but the breeder was nice enough to register him with the name we chose. Oreo cookie was taken, so she added our last name :)

·
Gucci's mom
9,378 Posts
Hi Marj,

Congratulations on the new addition to the family. I have a big family, 7 kids, so majority rules! Of course, nobody could agree on a name for 'Gucci'. Even my sons hate the name, but its sort of grown on me the last few months that I've been waiting for her.

Maybe you could have each person in the family pick 3 names each and do a voting system? Majority rules type thing?

Or sticking with a spanish name like Ricky Ricardo? I DO think "Tino" is very cute, what about something like "Mico"? :)

love,
Kara

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
Oreo was one name I suggested, but no one agreed. :(

Thanks Kara! I like your idea of the voting system. That might be what we'll need to do. Hmmmm.... I'm just thinking of the name "Brio". It's an Italian soft drink, like Cola. It's black and you can sometimes get some beige froth at the top - which are the colors of Hav. #2 ! I'll see what the gang thinks of it later on. :)

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Marj, I love Brio. very original and fitting for his coloring

1 - 20 of 41 Posts