Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be leaving on Tuesday for the National Specialty.
Im going to be posting photos here everyday so people can get a play by play of what is going on.
Keep in mind, it will be MY version, haha.

Since Tom said there are 170 Havs entered, I hope to get some great photos.
I just wanted to start this thread so people will know to be checking in.

Another great thing about the forum! Instant information and no worries about sending email attachments.

Melissa

·
Registered
847 Posts
Can't wait to see all of them! (in other words, post a bunch) Wish Cru & I were going, too. <sniff>
Have fun, Melissa!!!!!
Dawna

·
Katie
2,217 Posts
Hey Melissa~
Thank goodness for airport internet huh!! I am just sitting here at the gate trying to kill some time. Thanks again for spliting the taxi with me!
I had such a good time at the Nationals. Wow what beautiful dogs!

I can't wait to see your pictures!

Katie

·
Katie
2,217 Posts
Ha!
It's it funny when you start making the "connection" with people!
Katie

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its not the same with the photos being so small, but you have to downsize them so much for the web.
Nothing spectacular as far as color/lighting, but Im not going to fix over 100 photos. Ill pick out the best and tweak them later.

Here are a few. Ill try and post them all to a site with a link attached.

Attachments

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
More......
These are posting in crazy order.
Second one of Lois with Sky, (owned by Dina Planche)
Third one is Pepe (?) owned by Carolyn Heaton. A cutie patootie!
Then Lois walking Yoyo.
The last one is me showing Stogie in the Parade of Champions. AT 8AM!!!!!
Where was everyone?????? HAHA

Attachments

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im not posting everyones "official names" because frankly I dont know who everyone is.
I know here, there is a shot of Stogie in the parade again. Lois with Windy. (Owned by Linda Patterson) If I get these wrong Ill correct them later.

Attachments

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
If you want to know who someone is just ask. I dont know all the dogs, but some of them.
The last one I bet you can guess.
Best of Breed ring in the first two, it was crazy!!!!!!!!
A close up of the great Sunny, ( owned by Susan Proden)
And Scarlett with Betty White. WHO GOT AN AWARD OF MERIT!!!!!
Thats fantastic with all those Best of Breed entries. Way to go Betty!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks Melissa for the quick trip back to the Nationals. I am pooped and so are Tiger and Sky. Sky is so happy to be home. We had another spell of rough ride on the jet, this time due to clear air turbulance, and this time Cherie's tomato juice went everywhere! I was the only one not to get tomato juice on them!!! Had to come home a bathe Sky and he was sitting in Cherie's lap when we went through the clear air turbulance. I don't think Lois will EVER get back on my jet! <grin> Poor baby, she had a migraine headache so she was feeling awful. She said she was DRIVING to Denver next year!

Dina, Tiger and Sky.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Melissa, thank you so much for posting the photos. It was hard not to be there and watch my babies in the ring. It helps seeing Windy, Yoyo and Sunny looking so poised in the ring. I'm so proud of them and how they have turned out.

Dina, thank goodness all of you are okay. That's by far the most important thing. Does this mean that Windy is now black, white and RED?

Linda

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dina, first you dont get her breakfast, then you throw her around on your jet! She is so mistreated, haha.

I can only imagine Sky covered in Tomato Juice, Im glad yall are ok. Sounds like an adventure.

Linda your babies are amazing. It easy to photograph them. Ill have to get them in the studio.

Here are some more photos, too many to put here. Keep in mind I am NOT a dog show photographer so these are not the best. The color is all over the place, Im not going to fix them unless they are used for something.
Here is a link.

www.havaneseforum.com/Nationals

G

·
I LOVE the pictures Melissa!! We just got home, way too long of a drive...but we had so much fun. Sorry to hear about the bumpy ride Dina. I'm glad everyone is home safe & sound now and I hope that tomato juice washes out okay.

Congrats to everyone, there were so many beautiful Havanese in the ring. I'm ready for Denver!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts