Havanese Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this morning I left the boys in their rooms while I went upstairs to get ready for work and when I came down- they were sitting there in a pile of white fluff, which was also all over them. it looked like a pillow fight in a sitcom. They had not only ripped up and shredded a pee pad that was in the room with them- they went out to the little room in the garage and pulled another one inside. When I came through the door to the kitchen, they did look a little like the cat that swallowed the canary. I was mad but I couldn't stop laughing.... I got out the vacuum out which makes Jasper run and hide, but Cash just watched with great interest. LOL :D :D :D

·
Katie
2,217 Posts
Ohhhh yes~ They can be full of trouble!
I had to laugh at your story. A couple weeks ago we went away for the day, and had the dogs in an x-pen in my bedroom. (They had access to a doggy door so they could go out and go potty.)
We had the x-pen secured to the wall on one side of the sliding glass door with a hook-and-eye, but just had crates pushing the x-pen up to the wall on the other side of the door.
Guess what we came home too~~~~ 3 gallon size ziploc bags of reciepts for taxes were allllllllll over the floor. Chewed on, peed on, you name it! (they found them under my bed!)
I took pictures, I will try and download them from the other computer later. Hubby was mad, but like you, all I could do was laugh.
Apparently 2 plastic crates do NOT hold an x-pen strong enough for my dogs! LOL LOL~!

*OK* Here is what we came home to!!!

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ohhh my Katie, that is quite a scene---but then, you have 5 don't you? I was late to work so I didn't even think to take pictures. But you know the power of the HAV's when you are late for work, they're the reason and you are laughing....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wow, you were lucky they didn't really shred the receipts, if I'm seeing the photo correctly. My little guy really shreds paper when he happens to sneak one. :)

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
Katie, We gave up on the pen when our 4 month old figures out how to climb out. They are so smart, I dont think much can contain them!! Hopefully the IRS will be understanding :rolleyes:

·
Mom to Princess & Jewels
398 Posts
Oh my gosh Katie, what a mess!

I agree ~ You're lucky they didn't tear up your receipts.

·
Izzy, Doc, and Kai's mom
2,349 Posts
Wow! My husband might leave me if we came home to a mess like that!! What else can you do, but laugh....That's why they say dogs are a great "stress-reliever", right? Ha!! Izzy hasn't discovered shreading anything yet....I hope it stays that way!

·
Katie
2,217 Posts
I guess what you can't see is how many of the reciepts were actually chewed up. We had a ton that had to be thrown away. Oh well, live and learn~! At least they weren't bored while we were gone!?!?:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts