Havanese Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pleased to announce that my Windy is now Ch Noelle's Autumn Breeze. She finished today at the Austin show with WB, BOW and BOS. BOB was Dina's Sky and both are being shown by Lois Demers. WD is a puppy from Cherie and I apologize for not knowing his name.

Windy is from my Mimi (CH JoLain's Remember Me) and Noah (CH Northstar's Two by Two). I would attach a photo of Windy but I haven't learned how to do it on the forum yet. ;) Melissa has previously posted some of her photos from the Nationals which show her and also her brother Yoyo.

Linda

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Im soooo happy Windy finished today, WHAT a litter.
You have done an amazing job with these guys Linda, you
should be so very proud! Here are a couple of photos of Windy
at Nationals. Excuse the quality I just can not get the color like I want it.
The lighting was less than desirable.

Windy is a gorgeous and I know a lot of people starting asking about her when they saw some of the Nationals photos.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Attachments

·
Katie
2,217 Posts
Oh yes~! I remember her. What a beautiful bitch!
Huge congrats to you!!

Katie

·
Registered
32 Posts
Linda, Windy is beautiful. I'm interested in showing (i.e., thread on getting started). But wondered about your grooming techniques. She looks so shiny. How old is she? Her coat is absolutely gorgeous.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tracey, I don't know how much credit I can take for her coat other than putting her parents together. Genetics played a huge part in the coats of all the pups in this litter. Mimi has a great coat and Noah has a fantastic coat so most of the pups ended up with gorgeous thick coats.

Lois Demers has been their handler and she does such a professional job grooming them so she gets the rest of the credit for the way their coat looks. All I have done is keep them brushed, regular baths and feed a high quality food.

Linda

1 - 7 of 7 Posts