Havanese Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I got Goldie and Stogies new beds. I only took photos of one because Goldie just LOVES hers. I bought these for the new house, the "doggie room". Its the best of both worlds, part sack, part donut bed.

She crawls in and hides and rolls all over it. When she finally wore herself out, she laid her head on it and went to sleep. It was so entertaining!
Its a slipper. I got the pink one that said Princess and a blue one that said Prince.

I got these at Pet Edge.

Attachments

G

·
We just bought Tanzi a new dog bed, it is pink with black polka dots...she doesn't like it but our Bichon 'Buddy' does. For some reason Buddy LOVES pink! I should get him a pink slipper, LOL.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Cru wollers (Okie for wallows) all over his dog beds, but he won't sleep in any of them at night. I think he get's too hot. The house will be really cool and he'll still go and lie on the marble or cement. It makes me feel bad because he wants to sleep on the ground!
Goldie looks like she LOVES her pink slipper bed!

G

·
Melissa...

That is a REALLY adorable dog bed! T

They haved a boutique here in Portland (whose citizens are dog crazed!) called Lexi Dog. I have been up and down the ladder and found that my dogs are like babies at Christmas time...they prefer the boxes and the paper!

They have several beds all over my house (and alot of other stuff) but have settled down to our Landsend beanbag chair! Go firgure!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts