Havanese Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new to this forum I have a 7 year old bichon frise called gypsy whom we bought as our 2 kids are asthmatic. I am very interested to know if the havanese are suitable for asthmatics and if they are non shedding. I have fallen head over heels for these little dogs and would love to find out some info on them. Our little bichon is gorgeous and is great for asthmatics. please can anyone help.

·
Bugsy's Mom
4,358 Posts
Hi Sharon, :)

Havanese are just like bichons and poodle, hypoallergenic. For great information on the Havanese check out www.havanese.org. This site will answer all your questions about the breed.

Best,
Julia

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
This breed is great for asthmatics. My best friend could not even be with people who owned dogs, as their clothes had hair or dander on it, and she would need to leave as she couldnt breath. She now has 3 havanese, as do I and we are all together all the time, and she has NEVER had a problem.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I have asthma, and my dogs are no problem. I also have three cats. The only problem I have with my cats is that I have to make sure I don't rub my eyes after petting them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts