Havanese Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Valentino's Mom, Vicki
2,590 Posts
I think your photos are awesome! Wish mine looked half as good! I also looked @ your BLOG from NYC .......looks like everyone was having a ball! Stogie has to be one of the most handsome havs I have ever seen! Love, love, love his coloring. My Valentino looked similar when he was a pup but he turned and now he is a golden sable with some black on his face,ears and tail. Keep those "crappy" (LOL) photos coming.....i love em!:)

·
Casper and Missy
2,194 Posts
Melissa,
I love the pictures of your dogs, keep them coming! Stogie is just awesome looking, and Goldie looks like a sweetie. I really enjoy them. Thanks for sharing them.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Oh Melissa. They are soooooooooo cute. I think it is funny. You think your pictures look like doggy poop and they look better than most of mine. I guess that is why you are a professional.

·
Oreo's Mom
2,099 Posts
Melissa the pics look great - both Stogie and Goldie look so good :) Melissa, I am thinking of keeping Oreo in a cut like Goldie's. May I ask what you ask the groomer for? Is it scissored? So far I have been maintaining Oreo's coat and did cut too much off the top, so I decided to leave it too the professionals. I just love her cut and just wondered what it is, so I know what to ask the groomer :)

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
Melissa,
They photos are great!Your Goldie is very striking,and we all know your Stogie is one of the handsomest men around!:D
Now whats your secret to keeping Goldie's facial hair white?:)
This is on another thread,but I'm desperate for answers!!LOL!:D :cool:

·
Cooper,Emma,Lily,Winston
2,018 Posts
Oh Melissa, you do it again! The B/W is AWESOME! What an artist you are!
Thank you for sharing with us
Beverly

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Hi Melissa, your photos and your dogs a gorgeous (it must be hard being a perfectionist- but that's what makes your portraits so stunning of people and dogs)

I also would like to know about goldies cut and how you keep her face white.

Have I thanked you recently for this wonderful forum. It seems to really attract the best. I have to admit: it is the only interactive on-line thing I do.

Here's to you and your beautiful fur babies.

Missy, Jasper and Cash

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awww yall are so sweet.
Thanks Missy, Im glad you like the forum.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Goldies hair really isnt white. I mean she IS white, but she does have staining near her face/eyes. The black and white just seems to fade it out. Since I have been cutting her, its better. I do know people who control it with a product. Ill have to find it, the name just escaped me. But you have to be very persistent and I never was.

With Goldies cut, I took the Groomer several photos of what I wanted. I wanted a longer puppy cut. And now Jane grooms her and just trims her a tad to keep it up.

Ill look for the thread where there are some pics and bump it back up.

·
Bugsy's Mom
4,358 Posts
Melissa,

Your dogs are gorgeous and so are their pictures.
I wanted to take some new pics of my pups, but my camera died on me, so I am in a market for a new digital camera. Actually, I am sending my DH to find one, as I am technologically challenged. On the other hand I am worried that he is going to bring home something so complicated, I am going to have to go to college to figure it out. Any recommendations for a user friendly digital camera?

Thanks,

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
Melissa great pictures wish yoda look that good. he seems to be a mess at the moment with the blowing coat YUK! Let us know the tear stain product thanks for sharing

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
Love that b&w shot, Melissa! I see what you mean about the second, the photo is no doubt very good, but it does look a bit blurry... is it because you resized it? It's still a great shot of the two of them though. Just love that head tilt of Stogie's! :)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Melissa,
Stogie always looks so regal in his photos. He looked just beautiful at Westminster, also. Goldie looks like a real sweetie.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts