Havanese Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Zoya, Ricky's mom
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a lot of searching and breeder interviewing, we have found our pup :whoo:. We are so excited for this little boy. We are struggling with names for him, so I was hoping some of you might have some good name ideas. What name should we give this little guy? We are counting down the days, and will be picking him up this Saturday to join our family. Thanks for reading this!!

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Yea! He is so cute. I like Ralph , Winston, and Pooh
Ps I got one picture up for you the others are better because you can enlarge them I right clicked and saved to my documents and down loaded from their.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,941 Posts
Well, if he isn't just the cutest little guy. Okay, I'll play. How about Muffin (as in stud muffin), Murray, Luke, Sunset, Romeo, Bogart (or Bogie), Lance or Bailey. . . for starters.

·
Gigi
2,468 Posts
Oh I don't know,it's really difficult, because I had a name for our boy[Dizzie Rascal]before I got to know him properly,and he does not live up to his name, he is very sensible, not a bit Dizzie!

·
Registered
40 Posts
He is the cutest little thing!!! We pick up our little guy Brutus on Saturday too!!! :biggrin1: I think because of his red tones he could be a Copper! Or maybe Regan, Chase, Bentley, Red, or Flannigan :)

·
Zoya, Ricky's mom
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Suzi – a big thank you for getting his pictures up. I am still not able to make my links work for his photos. I might have to PM you for a brief tutorial, or find a link on “how to.”

Hi everyone – thank you so much for these great names and the helping me with this!! This forum is creative and has some great name ideas I hadn’t even thought of!

My biggest challenge with naming is getting my husband and 2 children to “unanimously agree.” We have been name debating and vetoing each other for the last week plus. Getting all of us to agree is not realistic (I should know this by now :) ). I will be writing down all the suggestions that get posted here and we will be presenting them to the family over the weekend. We may just have to draw names – that could be exciting.

Henry is the name of a family member, so I know that will get an auto veto. Twinkletoes is pretty darn cute, so now we just have to find a first name. The name ‘Muffin Pirate Twinkletoes’ really made me laugh :). Please keep posting if you think of other names.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
What was the dogs name on Fraser? I think I liked that name :)
I really wanted to name Zoey "Shelby or Hailey" but Bob didn't like those names so if any of you are getting girl it's okay to use those names if you want:)
I have a friend who named her dog D O G DEOHGE

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.