Havanese Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have finally joined the forum after a year and a half of reading everyone’s post and information. It has been so helpful to myself as a new owner. We got Charlotte in June of last year and socialization has been hard. So thank you all for all the tips and advice. It’s been super helpful.

·
Metrowest, MA
29,178 Posts
Oh, Charlotte is adorable! Welcome!

·
Arf! Arf! Super Moderator
3,504 Posts
Hi
I have finally joined the forum after a year and a half of reading everyone’s post and information. It has been so helpful to myself as a new owner. We got Charlotte in June of last year and socialization has been hard. So thank you all for all the tips and advice. It’s been super helpful.
My hat's off to Kristen and Charlotte, They know how to do a proper "Introduce Yourself" when joining the Forum. You guys ticked off all the boxes in the introduction. Good job! and welcome to the best breed specific forum in the world.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Hi Kristen and welcome to you and beautiful Charlotte😍

I completely get where you’re coming from, I think it took me a similar time frame to finally out myself and post on the forum😘. It’s a great community so you’ll be pleased you did!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yay Kristen!!! So, interesting story.. I was walking Sunny in the neighborhood and I was stopped by someone who lived there and asked if my dog was a Havanese. I said yes and she said she has a Havanese too and brought her dog out. I was so ecstatic to find a Havanese so close to me (like literally the next street over). Sunny and her dog were a little shy but sniffed each other out but then played nicely in the yard together. That person was @KristenC and her adorable little Charlotte! Today was their 2nd playdate and Sunny and Charlotte are becoming fast friends. 💛

What's so interesting is I don't normally walk down that street but something told me I should go check it out. So glad I did!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yay Kristen!!! So, interesting story.. I was walking Sunny in the neighborhood and I was stopped by someone who lived there and asked if my dog was a Havanese. I said yes and she said she has a Havanese too and brought her dog out. I was so ecstatic to find a Havanese so close to me (like literally the next street over). Sunny and her dog were a little shy but sniffed each other out but then played nicely in the yard together. That person was @KristenC and her adorable little Charlotte! Today was their 2nd playdate and Sunny and Charlotte are becoming fast friends. 💛

What's so interesting is I don't normally walk down that street but something told me I should go check it out. So glad I did!!!
Yes...... this was a great surprise. I am so happy that that she has a havanese friend. Thanks for walking down my street,

·
Metrowest, MA
29,178 Posts

Charlotte is coming to our play date! Can you come too??? ❤

·
Metrowest, MA
29,178 Posts
I really wish I could, Karen! I have plans on Saturday but if anything changes, I will let you know asap! 💛
Well, you are welcome, right up to the last moment! Just let me know and I'll shoot you my address and phone number! 💕

Reactions: lindam

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
I’m always amazed at how the world keeps gets bigger but smaller at the same time. There have been so many times since we got our Havanese that I have discovered connections I wasn’t expecting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi
I just joined today. This is Remy. He just turned 4 months.
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Collar

·
Metrowest, MA
29,178 Posts
Hi Remy! You're a cutie!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts