Havanese Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok just so ya'll know what I have been so busy doing,
I have a new website online. Im still trying to find music for it. Its so hard to find good music thats royalty free and I don't know many musicians who would let me use their songs.

I am working on my senior site now. Its taking up a lot of my time the last couple of days because I have to get online asap, as I have ads out.

I will be scanning over the forum tonight some and trying to update myself. Love Love Love all the new pics. And welcome to all the new members. We have had a lot of spammers join lately, so I am going to try and upgrade the software this weekend to stop that.

I miss yall, Ill be around more in the next few days.....

here is the site...

www.melissamillerphotography.net

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
Stunning photos, Melissa!! Love your website, the font you used, the design. Great job! No wonder you've been busy! We've been missing you too. :)

Good luck with everything.

·
Kimberly
10,275 Posts
Excellent job, Melissa! The quality of your site holds up to the quality of your photography. It looks really good.

·
(and Taylor Too! )
1,243 Posts
ugh...it KILLS me!! I need to know where you are so I can get pictures of capote! I live in dallas too!

·
(and Taylor Too! )
1,243 Posts
ok..I found you. Your studio is like..10 minutes from me..lol. As soon as Capote gets settled in and all the 'new puppy-ness' rubs off expect a call from me..your work is amazing!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Stunning photos - but those kids are so beautiful, how could you take a bad one :) Great work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts