Havanese Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I failed to introduce myself in my last post. My name is Katie Bell. I live in Imperial, PA. I have always had a love for small dogs, but was never able to own one due to living in apartments. Now that I have a home, I am looking for a Havanese breeder. :)

·
Registered
701 Posts
Welcome! I think you will find that there are a lot of knowledgeable people on here who are very generous with their time and information, so feel free to ask your questions. Right before I got Benjamin and all through the first year, I relied heavily on the knowledge and input of the other forum members. Not that I don't need it now, but I can't imagine how I would have survived those early months without it. Of course, it was also comforting to see that others were dealing with many of the same challenges I was, and in some cases making the same mistakes. If we learn from our mistakes, I must be a genius by now! But I will say that Benjamin brings me much joy on a daily basis, and I can hardly remember my life without him. I'll look forward to sharing in your journey! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts