Havanese Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Wow - we can edit our posts!! I just noticed a spelling error in an earlier post of mine - it is gone now!! We can also delete entire messages. What a nice feature - unlike the lists where every typo and 'less than intelligent' comment I make :D becomes a permanent part of the archives.

Is there another way to check our spelling - or do we have to download ieSpell? When I click to check my spelling in the new post box it prompts me to download ieSpell.

Tami

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Hey Tami,
I know there is a plug in that can I install, Ill try and find it today.

I totally agree with editing posts! I know I say things sometimes that dont come out right, or maybe need to be changed. SO you can change it!

Im so bad, you know how I check spelling? I type the word in Google, and let it say, "did you mean .........."

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah...the avatar is nice, Tanzi has a great photographer :) I need to bring Salsa in for a photo shoot!!

Melissa...you spelled my name wrong in your post about spelling, LOL.

Tami

·
Premium Member
3,393 Posts
I'll try....... Sorry. Didn't work. File size is a bit over a meg and I guess the auto thing can't do it. Email me and I'll send you a copy. Pam uses it as one of the examples in the Judges Ed Presentation when she is discussing temperament. It's just part of a day in the life here. I think there were actually 6 in the chair but Belle jumped out right before Pam snapped the pic. I think I was asleep. 2 of those in the chair are stud dogs. All our dogs live together. I understand some people keep males and females separate. We don't, unless one is coming into heat and then she is separated with a companion.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts