Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Katie
2,217 Posts
Here are a few of my favorites~
Definately nothing fantastic photography speaking, but they are fun anyway!

The first is Havana trying to look like a scary black cat~ (actually she was being superdog jumping off the pool steps, yikes!)

The others are a few of my girl Daisy sporting the "just got my cords chopped off, I look like a dork and now the puppies are chasing me" look~! Save me mom!! (these were from back in April).

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
can anyone please explain why I always get 3 or 4 error messages when I try to download pictures? They open just fine then during the download process it keeps saying permission denied by photopost! Any help anyone?

THX!

·
Katie
2,217 Posts
Just for fun....I know these aren't Havanese...
Here is what my kids like to do for fun~~ Give Mom a heart attack!!! (they are 6 and 9 years old).

·
Registered
847 Posts
Mine too, Katie!
My youngest turned 8 in October and he got a dirt bike to go along with his 4-wheeler. It does stress a Mom out, doesn't it? LOL
Great photos.
Dawna

·
Registered
104 Posts
Whack a Mole

This is a favorite game the adults mom's have with the puppies.
The object is to get all pups flat on their back and NOT LET THEM MOVE!
Pups hate it but Tango loves it - she does it with every litter!

Attachments

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
GREAT Photos HAvs got to love it boy you got a lilter huh OM gosh how sweet is that I just love puppys at that stage they are so funny to watch have fun Susan

·
Registered
104 Posts
Whack A Mole

It is funny to watch - the pups will lay there and watch and then pop up and try to run - before Mom whacks them down again.

Tango has done it with every litter we have had - whether they are hers or not! She still trys to do with with Blaze & Thief - since Thief is a chicken he will ususally lay real still and when she isn't looking try to run off.
Blaze isn't quite so easy!

·
Registered
847 Posts
People without havanese just don't have an appreciation for their entertainment value. Never a dull moment...unless they're asleep. hehe

1 - 20 of 32 Posts