Havanese Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yay! Its Friday!!
We got our Bark Box for October yesterday... and Mossimo loves all his new goodies in there! Thought I would share him playing with his snake!.. I love when these boxes come every month! And such awesome stuff inside!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Great toys ... and pics ... and adorable pup! How is he doing with the morning barking?
Thanks for asking Karen, today was not so good, today he barked for about 10 minutes straight, all fired up and everything and hubby was sitting in a chair that he he could see him at. I hate to see how much louder he gets when he is at work and its just me, and I am getting ready in another room.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Is the Bark Box a monthly thing that you subscribe to? I must have missed that! Sounds like so much fun for you and Mossimo!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is the Bark Box a monthly thing that you subscribe to? I must have missed that! Sounds like so much fun for you and Mossimo!
Kathie!! great news! Its actually on Groupon today!! If you google BarkBox + Groupon the offer will come up! Its soo much fun!! Lots of awesome goodies come every month, you can subscribe for a 3 month plan or6 month plan

·
Julie
1,441 Posts
Aww, Mossimo has a great little setup there.

Thanks for the info on the Barkbox, what a cute idea.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts