Havanese Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mom to Princess & Jewels
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a lot of business owners on this board, and I found an amazing deal earlier, so thought I would share.
(although, it's a great deal for anyone who uses copy paper)

It's 5,000 sheets (10 reams) of Xerox bright white copy paper. I ordered it yesterday morning and received it today.

1. Go to Office Supplies : Office Furniture and Products : Office Depot
2. Search and Add 345603 ( Price : $5.59 ) - Buy 10 of these
3. Search and Add 429266 ( Price : $0.29 )
4. Coupon Price : -$31.00 | Code : 73649244
5. Coupon Price : -$10 off $25 | Code : 44141777
Final Price : $16.29 Shipped

The final price will vary a bit depending on where you live.

BEFORE you enter any of your billing/cc info in, put in the coupon codes, or it might erase your info.

·
Bessie & Max's Parents
693 Posts
I own an office supply dealership.....you're killing me here.

I agree it's a good deal and I urge everyone to buy as much paper on this deal as possible (because including shipping they'll lose about $10.00 per case of 10 reams.)

·
Mom to Princess & Jewels
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I own an office supply dealership.....you're killing me here.

I agree it's a good deal and I urge everyone to buy as much paper on this deal as possible (because including shipping they'll lose about $10.00 per case of 10 reams.)
Sorry!!! I had to post, because it is such a good deal. Rick~ If you have a online business, pm me the link to it. We are always buying office supplies, and I can pass the link on to our purchasing agent.

I ordered some for the business, and 10 more for my house (paper goes quick with 5 little artists in the house!)

Glad someone else could use it Kathy!

·
Bessie & Max's Parents
693 Posts
Sorry!!! I had to post, because it is such a good deal. Rick~ If you have a online business, pm me the link to it. We are always buying office supplies, and I can pass the link on to our purchasing agent.

I ordered some for the business, and 10 more for my house (paper goes quick with 5 little artists in the house!)

Glad someone else could use it Kathy!
Hi Jodi,

Thanks for the willingness to give my business a plug. I do have an on-line presence but it's primarily for existing clients. I don't have our site available for non-client customers....oh you can browse and research. I'm a pretty small dealer and while I can compete with the big boys overall....they can pick some commodity items to kick my butt with and give the overall impression of being the lowest price in town but our research shows at the end of a year....they might actually be the high priced spread.

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
If you ever wonder about where to place something like this, that doesn't have anything to do with our Havs, you can always use the "Coffee Shop". Great hangout! :)

In case anyone is wondering..... :rolleyes:

·
Mom to Dusty and Indie
1,181 Posts
I had to laugh at the size of box the paperclips arrived in! Great deal though. If they want to send a box of paperclips in a 12x14x6 box that's fine with me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts