Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He started reverse sneezing last night and by this AM he started having breathing problems, By the time we got to the Vet his tongue was blue. He is on oxygen now so they can do some tests
I'm home waiting for test results. You should have seen his sweet face when I left him there.
Please pray for him

·
Registered
228 Posts
oh my heart goes out to you~ in my thoughts and prayers!

·
Debbie B.
501 Posts
Sally, handsome Oliver is my crush Hav. I hope he recovers quickly. You are both in my prayers.

·
Julie
1,441 Posts
Sally, I'm so sorry Oliver is sick. I will pray for him and your family.

I hope you get positiive news soon.

·
Registered
422 Posts
OH NO!!!! I heart Oliver and Comet!!! I hope they find the cause quickly and are able to take care of it right away. Please keep us posted!

·
Flynn of Sir Winston fame
2,745 Posts
Prayers are coming your way. Please keep us posted as soon as you can about his progress I know you will be very busy. I can't believe this. Hugs and Love

·
LINDA
6,496 Posts
Sally,
I am so sorry to hear about Oliver. I know how hard it must be for you. Have comfort in knowing he is in our prayers.

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He just died in my arms at the Vet's office

·
Dave T
10,876 Posts
Ahhh Sally , so very sorry , God bless both of you. Wish I could give you some hugs.

·
Flynn of Sir Winston fame
2,745 Posts
Oh no. God Speed Oliver and God Bless Sally. I have no words, just tears for you. Love and hugs.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Oh Sally, I am in tears. :Cry:What happened? Please take comfort in remembering him with all your memories, and may they carry you through.

My prayers are with you at this very difficult time. :hug: :hug:
Oliver was and is truly an :angel: rest in peace sweet boy

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Oh Sally, I'm so sorry to hear this. You are in my prayers because I know how hard this must be for you. Oliver was such an adorable little guy and was much loved on this forum.
:grouphug:

·
Registered
8,941 Posts
Oh Sally, I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. I can't believe our beautiful little Oliver is gone. I know there isn't a single thing I can say that will give you any comfort, but I can tell you (as you already know), Oliver was loved by all of us. God bless him on his journey and may he give you the strength to get through this terrible time. My heart breaks for you. I wish you were closer so I could give you a hug.

·
Lumi
432 Posts
Sally I am so so sorry to hear this. This brought me to tears. :( I can only imagine how you feel...My prayers are also with you

·
Debbie B.
501 Posts
I am in shock. I am so, so sorry. Oliver was a board favorite and I know he will be missed by many. Please take care of yourself, Sally. :grouphug:

1 - 20 of 151 Posts