Havanese Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd share a short video of Ollie doing his favorite thing. We were taking a break from his grooming and I always like to end his mini sessions with something fun. He is crazy about his keyboard! I can't leave it on the floor because he will go to town and expect treats every single time he plays it. Then all the other dogs come running because they think treats might be involved 馃ぃ. He's such a fun, smart and comical boy and incredibly sweet on top of that. Never a dull moment with him! He's a little over 7 months old now. Excuse his haircut. His head is curly and that's been a challenge so we're just working with it a bit at a time. We don't really care. When it was longer, it was pretty out of control and when I tried to blow dry it his whole head and face kind of exploded into a crazy mess.... he was compared to Don King, Bob Ross and "that guy from Air Supply" the one time I gave him a blow-out 馃ぃ . Now I just keep his head hair short and clip his body a little which isn't so curly. And he's still not fond of the scissors around his face so we just wing it and have fun. We'll see if anything changes when his adult coat comes in...

IMG 5576

Metrowest, MA
Marcia sent this to me and I thought it was the cutest thing EVER!!! 馃挄

• Love
Reactions: Johanna

Registered
Thought I'd share a short video of Ollie doing his favorite thing. We were taking a break from his grooming and I always like to end his mini sessions with something fun. He is crazy about his keyboard! I can't leave it on the floor because he will go to town and expect treats every single time he plays it. Then all the other dogs come running because they think treats might be involved 馃ぃ. He's such a fun, smart and comical boy and incredibly sweet on top of that. Never a dull moment with him! He's a little over 7 months old now. Excuse his haircut. His head is curly and that's been a challenge so we're just working with it a bit at a time. We don't really care. When it was longer, it was pretty out of control and when I tried to blow dry it his whole head and face kind of exploded into a crazy mess.... he was compared to Don King, Bob Ross and "that guy from Air Supply" the one time I gave him a blow-out 馃ぃ . Now I just keep his head hair short and clip his body a little which isn't so curly. And he's still not fond of the scissors around his face so we just wing it and have fun. We'll see if anything changes when his adult coat comes in...

IMG 5576
So precious! Thank you for sharing!

Registered
What a cutie! And so clever, too! I love the image of all the other dogs coming running鈥 mine also don鈥檛 get the concept of only one getting rewarded. If I just reward Jo for something, like being good during grooming, Charlie looks up at me with utter disbelief.

Metrowest, MA
What a cutie! And so clever, too! I love the image of all the other dogs coming running鈥 mine also don鈥檛 get the concept of only one getting rewarded. If I just reward Jo for something, like being good during grooming, Charlie looks up at me with utter disbelief.
I think they "get it"... and know we are all SUCKERS! LOL! (and I fall for it too! :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: LWalks and Johanna

Laura

IMG 5576
MG, he is SO cute!!!

Registered

IMG 5576
Ollie, I think you are now everbody鈥檚 favorite pianist! 馃グ

1 - 17 of 17 Posts