Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Metrowest, MA
26,723 Posts
:( I couldn't get it to play. They said I had to log into Tiktok, and I don't have an account.

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
I closed the “invitation to make an account” window. The video didn’t play when I first clicked on it after that but I thought it was my phone so I refreshed the page and it worked. When I click on the link now I don’t get the invitation to make an account. My kids also watch tiktok videos without accounts so maybe it depends on the video settings or browser?

·
Tucker 2007-2020
6,276 Posts
I closed the "invitation to make an account" window. The video didn't play when I first clicked on it after that but I thought it was my phone so I refreshed the page and it worked. When I click on the link now I don't get the invitation to make an account. My kids also watch tiktok videos without accounts so maybe it depends on the video settings or browser?
Okay, I tried that, and it worked after a couple of times, thanks, EvaElizabeth.

·
Tucker 2007-2020
6,276 Posts
Oh, that is darling, Oreo's Mom! I needed that little laugh! Perfect music for him, too. :)

·
Premium Member
4,361 Posts
Oreo is cute as can be! Love the orange snow suit. The music is just perfect!

·
Premium Member
4,361 Posts
:( I couldn't get it to play. They said I had to log into Tiktok, and I don't have an account.
I don't have an TikTok account, but clicked on the video a few times. Then it gave me the choice to use Google, Facebook etc.

·
Metrowest, MA
26,723 Posts
Oh, adorable! It worked for me this time too!

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
Hey! you can create an account, Silly. I don't have one either but I have friends who gave up FB for Tiktok. Old Friends - Figuratively means and literally. :laugh2:

·
Premium Member
3,911 Posts
So cute! Willow kind of does that when she pees - kicks her back legs over the pee. By the way, that is a really cool snow suit. I like that it covers the legs.

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
You don’t need a TikTok account to view videos on TikTok, though. I know this because DD asked about it and I felt like she had enough accounts for right now, lol. She can still watch TikTok videos in the browser, Instagram, and her best friend sends them to her all of the time, she can view them right from Messages, so now it seems like kind of a futile line I tried to draw there.

It kind of tricks you into thinking you do, when the invite pops up to make an account. It recognizes that you don’t have one, so it might invite you to make one, or sign in with another account. But you don’t have to, you should be able to close the window or say ‘no’ and still watch whatever you want. You might have to click the link from the Havanese forum again, though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a Tiktok acct, well, mainly because I have a 14 yo dtr! There are some very cute "pet-owned" accts that we'll watch together. It's for sure more fun than I expected!

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
I have a Tiktok acct, well, mainly because I have a 14 yo dtr! There are some very cute "pet-owned" accts that we'll watch together. It's for sure more fun than I expected!
Haha that's funny because my daughter is 14, too, the one who asked about getting a TikTok account. She has other accounts, and the fact that she even asked permission should say a lot. I think I must have been in an anti tech mood, or maybe she was on her phone a lot when she asked. We watch dog accounts together, too, and she's smart - she sends me funny puppy stuff when she's about to make a request for more screentime, lol. She also made this ridiculous meme of Sundance on an ice cream sundae that says "pretty please with a fluffy puppy on top" that she sends at convenient times, it's pretty funny.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts