Havanese Forum banner

Oreo s snow dance video

2K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  LeleRF 
#1 ·
#6 ·
I closed the “invitation to make an account” window. The video didn’t play when I first clicked on it after that but I thought it was my phone so I refreshed the page and it worked. When I click on the link now I don’t get the invitation to make an account. My kids also watch tiktok videos without accounts so maybe it depends on the video settings or browser?

#7 ·
I closed the "invitation to make an account" window. The video didn't play when I first clicked on it after that but I thought it was my phone so I refreshed the page and it worked. When I click on the link now I don't get the invitation to make an account. My kids also watch tiktok videos without accounts so maybe it depends on the video settings or browser?
Okay, I tried that, and it worked after a couple of times, thanks, EvaElizabeth.

#18 ·
You don’t need a TikTok account to view videos on TikTok, though. I know this because DD asked about it and I felt like she had enough accounts for right now, lol. She can still watch TikTok videos in the browser, Instagram, and her best friend sends them to her all of the time, she can view them right from Messages, so now it seems like kind of a futile line I tried to draw there.

It kind of tricks you into thinking you do, when the invite pops up to make an account. It recognizes that you don’t have one, so it might invite you to make one, or sign in with another account. But you don’t have to, you should be able to close the window or say ‘no’ and still watch whatever you want. You might have to click the link from the Havanese forum again, though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.