Havanese Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Our Sasha is 12.5 years. This morning she was diagnosed with all of the above. She’s hospitalized, but I know that we must say goodbyes to her on Monday. Sasha has been nothing but sweet, loving, and happy. My husband is struggling with this decision but I’m grateful for the joy she brought us for so many years. I will always remember our angel.
142FF903-2CD1-4C87-9CA1-EDB13BD3878A.jpeg

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
I am very sorry about Sasha and that you have to make this difficult decision. Just know in your heart that you are doing what is best for her. This is the final act of love we can give our pets and she will feel your love as she goes over that rainbow bridge.

·
Metrowest, MA
28,507 Posts
I’m so sorry. It is a very hard decision, but the finest gift you can give your wonderful girl! ❤

·
Registered
482 Posts
I am so sorry to read your post. I know you’ve said Sasha is hospitalised but I hope you get to spend some more precious moments together before Monday. Will include you and little Sasha in my prayers. X

·
Registered
17 Posts
Our Sasha is 12.5 years. This morning she was diagnosed with all of the above. She’s hospitalized, but I know that we must say goodbyes to her on Monday. Sasha has been nothing but sweet, loving, and happy. My husband is struggling with this decision but I’m grateful for the joy she brought us for so many years. I will always remember our angel. View attachment 175225
sending you love and support in such a challenging and heartbreaking time 😢

1 - 10 of 10 Posts