Havanese Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Oreo's Mom
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I'd take this opportunity, as Oreo is now napping in his crate, to let you all now our little one is now home :) We picked him up this morning, and he has been here with my daughter and I since 9AM this morning. It took quite a bit of perserverance to get him to "go potty" on his pad. So far, so good. He ate his breaky with us and drank quite a bit - his tummy was so full.. He's been napping since 11AM, and it was so cute to watch how he sleeps on his back :) I look forward to learning from all of you. And as soon as I can figure it out I will post a picture of him.:)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Congrats on your new puppy. If you can make it thru the potty training, it is all worth it! They are the best. Watching my two play is a joy.

·
Oreo's Mom
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Everyone for your best wishes! I am learning so much from all of you and I am confident I will continue to learn so much from you. I'm sorry I have not posted sooner, as I have been so busy keeping an eye on Oreo - I am really happy I am a stay at home mom with a potty-trained 2 yr old. At least one of them is :) Oreo is really integrating really well into our home. He didn't fuss at night and sleeps very nicely in his crate. He is getting the idea that he must "go potty" first in order for him to get out of his ex-pen to play and party. You all were not kidding when you all said that Havs are very smart.

·
Oreo's Mom
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Havlover, Thank you for your kind words :) Our little one is 10 weeks old today :) That picture is when he was 8.5 weeks old. I will get some updated pictures. That was the only good headshot I had. Now we got to break out the good ol' camera and get taking some pictures :)

·
Mom to Princess & Jewels
398 Posts
Congratulations! Oreo is a doll!

Can't wait to see more pictures.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts