Havanese Forum banner

581 - 600 of 664 Posts

·
Metrowest, MA
27,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #581 ·
Oh Karen!!! the suspense is killing us. Can we start a bet on which one you will be keeping??? That would be so much fun!!!!

P.S: I think I need a post covid life!!!
You can can make whatever bets you want! I truly don’t know. I am really trying to keep an open mind! ;)

·
Metrowest, MA
27,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #582 ·
OK, Popi, close your eyes... compliments of Emma Brodsky, 4 week puppy pictures...

Cadbury

Chirp

Ducky

Jelly Bean

Peeps

...and for good measure, Cadbury, singing the song of his people...

·
Cuba and Tycho
1,090 Posts
Oh, Karen! My first day back on the forum, after so long away, and I have just read 30 pages of Panda’s Story. The drama of it all! And the beautiful, beautiful puppies. Congratulations, to you and to Panda, for navigating such a journey. I shall follow future episodes avidly - I feel completely immersed in your last few months, and full of admiration for all that you have achieved. I thought the ultrasound where you could see the five pups and their beautiful little skeletons was pure art. Breathtaking. What a wonder. It’s all brought joy back into my life, after the agonising loss of Tycho so recently. Thank you.

·
Cuba and Tycho
1,090 Posts
Just looked at your beautifully designed and wonderfully informative website, Karen; congratulations on that, too! Loved the photographs. And I thought, reading all that you say, and looking at all the pictures you share, what a movingly generous website it is - generous with information, your personal story, your beautiful dogs, your achievements, your life. Thank you.

·
Metrowest, MA
27,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #587 ·
Oops! I know there are a total of five. It's just my math skills that are lacking! (Don't tell anyone that I'm a bookkeeper!)
You know what they say, don’t you? Old bookkeepers don’t die, they just lose their balance! :ROFLMAO:

·
Metrowest, MA
27,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #589 ·
I think Karen will keep JellyBean. I just love his markings.
IfI could decide just based on markings, I’d pick Jelly. If I could decide just based on sex, I’d pick Chirp. If I could decide just based on color, I MIGHT be tempted by Ducky, but I’m not sure. But the MOST important things for a future perforomance/conformation/breeding dog, are temperament and conformation, and neither of those can be assessed until they are 7-8 weeks old. So I truly, TRULY can’t make a decision yet, based on any superficial reason!

Reactions: ShamaMama

·
Registered
51 Posts
Later, three of the little convicts were looking for a jail break again...

View attachment 174429
IfI could decide just based on markings, I’d pick Jelly. If I could decide just based on sex, I’d pick Chirp. If I could decide just based on color, I MIGHT be tempted by Ducky, but I’m not sure. But the MOST important things for a future perforomance/conformation/breeding dog, are temperament and conformation, and neither of those can be assessed until they are 7-8 weeks old. So I truly, TRULY can’t make a decision yet, based on any superficial reason!
Sounds like both an extremely difficult decision and an extremely easy one, given that there is no ‘bad’ choice among them!!! Love their new pictures— they’re getting so big! :love:

·
Arf! Arf!
3,218 Posts
So I truly, TRULY can’t make a decision yet, based on any superficial reason!
And here you picked Dave after your first date! Just goes to show that everyone can be a winner with a bit of work. (Momi says I am still a work in progress with too many NQs 😱)

·
Registered
270 Posts
That’s easy keep them ALL😆😆😆

·
Metrowest, MA
27,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #593 ·
And here you picked Dave after your first date! Just goes to show that everyone can be a winner with a bit of work. (Momi says I am still a work in progress with too many NQs 😱)
That is true. When I jokingly said something to my mother in law about “HER SON” she looked at me and said, “YOU’VE had him longer than I did!” :ROFLMAO:

·
Metrowest, MA
27,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #595 ·
That’s easy keep them ALL😆😆😆
Then I would SURELY have to ditch the husband... every night when we say grace, he adds in, “and help all the puppies find homes... soon!”:ROFLMAO:

·
Bugsy's Mom
4,377 Posts

·
Metrowest, MA
27,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #597 ·
Love the new pictures. Oh my, Churp has the largest almond eyes!
Yes, I am pleased with the shape of the eyes on the whole litter, but she does have a really lovely face!

581 - 600 of 664 Posts