Metrowest, MA
27,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #922 ·
And Chase just being cuter than cute!

·
Metrowest, MA
27,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #924 ·
This is going to sound weird, but I am actually a bit jealous because I wish I could have more than one! I suppose in some ways I feel like an Auntie! They are all so darling and yummy!
You ARE an auntie in a way! You met them earlier than almost anyone! I think you helped me with their 3 week pictures? I know they were still up n the whelping room!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Awww, poor Panda, with her whelping stuff- bittersweet shot there. As far as her little piranhas still wanting momma’s milk, can’t blame her there! Yikes! 🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈

In the video, it’s so cute how Peeps (new name yet?) stopped playing to sit pretty for you.

·
Premium Member
4,103 Posts
OMG! This litter cannot be any cuter. Love seeing all the pictures and videos. Thank you Karen for taking us on this journey. You have educated us in the breeding process and all the hard work and commitment that is involved. :)
I ditto the thanks for the journey. And also educating me that I would NEVER want to be a breeder! 😊

·
Registered
215 Posts
You ARE an auntie in a way! You met them earlier than almost anyone! I think you helped me with their 3 week pictures? I know they were still up n the whelping room!
Ohhhh I love 💗 those pics of Chase with family! What a good boy!!!

Those pics were actually week 2! They just barely had opened their little eyes yet were already squirmy and wriggly pups. It was harder than I expected & didn’t do very well giving you good shots. 🥺, though somehow you managed to still capture wonderful pics. I’m lucky I didn’t get the boot as a prospective owner at that point! 😂

·
Metrowest, MA
27,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #929 ·
Awww, poor Panda, with her whelping stuff- bittersweet shot there. As far as her little piranhas still wanting momma’s milk, can’t blame her there! Yikes! 🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈

In the video, it’s so cute how Peeps (new name yet?) stopped playing to sit pretty for you.
LOL! They only met him yesterday! I think it will take them a day or two to figure that out!

·
Metrowest, MA
27,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #930 ·

·
Metrowest, MA
27,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #933 ·
And... Peeps has a name! Interestingly, the "pet" his new parents' used for one of their daughters when she was very little was Peeps, so he may very well still be called that part of the time. But this smiley faced masterpiece will be High Jump Picasso, call name "Parker"... because she was in a Dr's office on Park Avenue when she got the call that she could have him! 💕

I have to say, I LOVE the names my families are going up with!!!

·
Metrowest, MA
27,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #936 ·

And now... The last puppy has a name. Introducing, High Jump Tulaluna, known to her friends as Luna!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Oh my goodness, how do you keep getting them in such great poses???😍😍😍. Right that’s it, Flo is coming to live with you and Shamama for two months each and I expect her to start vogue-ing (is that a word?) when I pick her up😂😂

·
Metrowest, MA
27,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #938 ·
Oh my goodness, how do you keep getting them in such great poses???😍😍😍. Right that’s it, Flo is coming to live with you and Shamama for two months each and I expect her to start vogue-ing (is that a word?) when I pick her up😂😂
Honestly, I don't do a THING other than BE HERE 24/7! LOL!

·
Metrowest, MA
27,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #939 ·
It was REALLY hot here today, and the puppies were stuck in the house most of the day. They REALLY needed some "outside time" by this evening, so I set up the sprinkler, so they could go into it on one end of the pen if they wanted, but they didn't have to. They ALL tried it out. Great fun.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Ohhh, I love Parker’s name and both his and Luna’s registered names too! Such a fun idea to let them go run through the sprinkler. Who as a kid DIDN’T love doing that!? We’ll have to set that up for Chase similarly to what you did, just outside the pen over the summer.

921 - 940 of 953 Posts