Havanese Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While on (forced) work furlough I decided to make some crafts and sell on Etsy. I'm sharing a link below to the dog-themed key fobs available through my Etsy store in hopes that you or someone you know might fancy one. They make great gifts for dog walkers and groomers!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/156287866/dog-themed-key-chain-key-fob?ref=shop_home_active

If ordering more than one, please drop me a note on Etsy or here so that I can create a private listing for you with all the desired color combinations.

Thanks!
DeeDee

P.S. Fortunately, the furlough was short-lived but at least it got me back into sewing mode. And the dogs like hanging out upstairs because there's carpet which makes chasing each other loads more fun!

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for the orders so far! A few are now noted as 'out of stock' on my Etsy shop. Just temporary.

·
2,550 Posts
I received my paw print key fob order today, DeeDee, and they are beautiful. The workmanship is outstanding and very professional. I am happy to have one for myself and excited to give them as gifts to the dog lovers I know. I know they will love them too.

If anybody else needs a cute gift idea, consider these. You won't go wrong with such a great piece of workmanship.

Thanks, DeeDee.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Suzi -- No, not yet anyway ... would not be difficult, so please send me a PM if you're interested in exploring idea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts