Havanese Forum banner
1 - 20 of 253 Posts

· Mom to Ricky and Sammy
9,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE POST YOUR PICTURES HERE!

I thought I'd start this thread, separate from the others with info about the show, for those members wanting to share their pictures and stories from the event. Be prepared.... this might be a thread chock-full of great stories! :)

· Chico and Cali
1,372 Posts
Have Fun Everyone!

I'd just like to wish everyone who's attending a fabulous time.
Can't wait for all the stories and the photos.

Next year I hope to attend with, since it's going to be held on the East Coast.

· Mom to Ricky and Sammy
9,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I can't take full credit for this idea since it was Leeann who did the same back in Aug. 2008. :D It's nice to just have one thread dedicated to pictures and videos. Stay tuned..... some should be posting very soon! :cheer2:

· Cooper,Emma,Lily,Winston
1,995 Posts
I'd like to suggest, or BEG, if there are any Forum members who are showing, please let us know! I have a hard enough time trying to figure out what is going on, but I would love to know if a Forum member is actually there showing.

I know Janet has 3 off her offspring there, including my most fav-0r-rite little red girl, Ninifee's Blue Temptation (I think that's it officially!).
Please let us know if you are showing so we can cheer you on! :cheer2:

Beverly

· Registered
634 Posts
I'll be showing my 3: RICO, ChaCha and Pearlie. All had a bath this am and I am now beginning packing. Wish those of you who cannot make it this year lots of good photos and stories from the National. I'm bringing my camera, but who knows if I'll actually be able to use it LOL. Be sure to watch the streaming video. It can be accessed on the Foy Trent site, I believe.

I'll keep a lookout for your Penny, Renee.

· Cooper,Emma,Lily,Winston
1,995 Posts
Oh wonderful!

Who are they Kimberly and when will they be showing?

Renee, when will Penny be shown, in what? Sorry, I'm still not very good at this showing business!

Patti, I know you and your three so I should be able to spot you and your gorgeous kids!

Good luck to all! I can't wait!

Beverly

· Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,866 Posts
Good luck to all those showing their furmuffins!:first: You are all WINNERS in our eyes!:first:

Now--on a side note--Laurie,Dana and Elizabeth are already there--:boink: where are our pictures? Scenary? Anything? We are bored here! :becky:

· Janet Hicks
276 Posts
I will be taking lots of pictures but wont have computer access. I will share when I return!

I will have in the ring with handlers or co-owners (I'm watching!!)

9-12 month bitch class - Janizona's Colors of the Wind "Windy"
12-15 month bitch class - Ninifee Blue Temptation "Nini"
9-12 month dog class - Janizona's Winning Color "Champ"

Good luck everyone!

· Registered
9,654 Posts
Oh Julie, I didn't think you guys would be interested in scenery.
But here are a few.
First is one I took at the aquarium. and the rest San Francisco .

Attachments

· Janet Hicks
276 Posts
Sitting here wondering why I didn't leave yesterday or today for San Mateo!:frusty:

Thanks for the scenic shots. I will miss out on all of that with the dog show. Cool pic from the aquarium!

· Registered
6,252 Posts
Oh Julie, I didn't think you guys would be interested in scenery.
But here are a few.
First is one I took at the aquarium. and the rest San Francisco .
Laurie great shots. That must be from the Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39. We have 2 aquariums----you should check out the one at Golden Gate park too

· Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,866 Posts
:whoo: :drum: LOVE the scenary pix Laurie! Of course I'm interested!!! :becky:

I have wanted to see California my entire life!!!! Never made it there yet so this National was particularly hard to miss for me! You have fabulous photos!!! KEEP THEM COMING IF YOU HAVE TIME! :yo:

1 - 20 of 253 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.