Havanese Forum banner
241 - 253 of 253 Posts

· Mom to Ricky and Sammy
9,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #241 ·
Can someone pls. start a new thread in this section and perhaps let us know the names (reg'd dogs names and owners/handlers) who placed in diff. categories throughout the Specialty? I don't have a catalog and for the life of me, can't remember half the names!

I looked at the HCA website, but results aren't up.

Thanks! :)

· Registered
2,081 Posts
Can someone pls. start a new thread in this section and perhaps let us know the names (reg'd dogs names and owners/handlers) who placed in diff. categories throughout the Specialty? I don't have a catalog and for the life of me, can't remember half the names!

I looked at the HCA website, but results aren't up.

Thanks! :)
Marj, one can visit the sup's web site to see all the results. www.foytrentdogshows.com

There are too many to mention here. <grin>

· Mom to Ricky and Sammy
9,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #243 ·
I had no idea where to find the results. Click on 'show results' at the above link. Thanks, Kathy! :)

· Quickstep's
131 Posts
It was great to meet so many nice people from the forum. I hope to get to know you all alot better! Thanks for posting pics of Jazz ! Hope to see you all next year if not sooner!
Pam and my havanese Jazz .Lindy Hop, Lela & my toy poodle Lacey and my Shipoo chloe!

By the way after getting back from San Francisco I worked a couple of days and Then headed to Balston Spa NY. Lindy got at least 3 more points towards her Grand Championship!

· Registered
2,081 Posts
It was great to meet so many nice people from the forum. I hope to get to know you all alot better! Thanks for posting pics of Jazz ! Hope to see you all next year if not sooner!
Pam and my havanese Jazz .Lindy Hop, Lela & my toy poodle Lacey and my Shipoo chloe!

By the way after getting back from San Francisco I worked a couple of days and Then headed to Balston Spa NY. Lindy got at least 3 more points towards her Grand Championship!
Congrats on getting more points towards her championship. I did want to clarify though you can't begin to earn Grand Champion points until she is a champion and showing in the Best of Breed ring. Then when she is chosen as either the Breed winner or BOS or Select bitch, she will earn GCH points.

· Quickstep's
131 Posts
Congrats on getting more points towards her championship. I did want to clarify though you can't begin to earn Grand Champion points until she is a champion and showing in the Best of Breed ring. Then when she is chosen as either the Breed winner or BOS or Select bitch, she will earn GCH points.
Hi Kathy!
Lindy Hop is my special ! She is already a champion. I know it was confusing because I brought my 6 month old bitch with me to the national. I felt bad that was not able to meet you Kathy. Next time ! Hope to see you in North Carolina!
Pam

· Registered
153 Posts
Here are a few more that I took.
First is Ann & Gavin - then
Ann O., Elizabeth, Mike, Jen & Natasha hanging out
Ava with Sweet Pea (who was Zippy in HRI) - her hubby announced that they were failing fostering 101 at Nationals. :)
And the last two are of my absolute favorite (besides my three)
Havanese (hope I dont insult anyone) in the entire world!!!
Karen and Bailey!!
Thank you Laurie for baby sitting Bailey after he showed!! We all had a fabulous time at the National. See you at the Garden next year Laurie!!

· Registered
153 Posts
Here are a few more that I took.
First is Ann & Gavin - then
Ann O., Elizabeth, Mike, Jen & Natasha hanging out
Ava with Sweet Pea (who was Zippy in HRI) - her hubby announced that they were failing fostering 101 at Nationals. :)
And the last two are of my absolute favorite (besides my three)
Havanese (hope I dont insult anyone) in the entire world!!!
Karen and Bailey!!
Laurie,

Send the pictures of you and Bailey!! :)

· Quickstep's
131 Posts
HCA Nationals 2011 &2012

I know it was mentioned that next year is in Raleigh, NC and there was a mention of July (maybe on here or maybe on Facebook). If the details are available, would someone be able to post dates and locations? I'd like to block it off on my calendar!
I went to the HCA meeting at the Nationals They said next year would be in Raleigh, NC July 18-24 2011.
They also mentioned that 2012 going to be in Minneapolis if I am reading my sribble right July 9th -the 16th.
Pam, Jazz ,Lindy and Lela

241 - 253 of 253 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.