Havanese Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Melissa...where are the polar bear photos? I watched the footage from the polar bear cam, a little graphic at times. I can't wait to see your pictures!!

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Ok! If you want to be bored off your butt. I have not had time to narrow them down yet. I took about 1500. And really if you take 8-9 days, and spread that out over the course of ALL day long, its not bad.

I got it down to about 200 or so.
Here are two links. Im going to do a slideshow of my favs.

It was one of the best trips of my life! I loved it! Im ready to go back. I miss my bears.

www.melissamillerphotography.net/PolarBears

www.melissamillerphotography.net/PolarBears2

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
Oh my!! YOur pictures are gorgeous!! That must have been one of the most exciting trips!! I am a wildlife lover, my brother owns a wolf preserve in Northern NJ which has the wolves in their natural habitats, and packs. We have had a few babies over the years which you have to hand feed to get them used to humans before reintroducing them to a pack. It is such a fun thing to be that close to nature. His business for photographers & eduction talks so if you are ever up in NJ - you should check it out.
Laurie

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
WOW...Melissa...I think you shot some award winning photos!! I can't wait to see them in National Geographic magazine :). Those are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Aren't they AMAZING? Melissa did such a good job. I'm going to be her stylist when she gets famous. hehe
I can't wait to see the first magazine cover!!!!!!
Dawna

·
Registered
847 Posts
You should call NG. Evidently they have your phone number written down wrong. They've had plenty of time to call.

G

·
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
She's a sass that's for sure :D

Do you have your new camera figured out yet? Melissa, let me know if there are any good photography books or magazines...I want to learn more.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Well, not really, I got a couple of photgraphy books, but I haven't looked at them yet.<g>
I love it, though, I think it's the best toy I've ever had!

·
Registered
847 Posts
This is SO AMAZING!!!!!!!! I have to stop watching it. It makes me so sniffly.
Melissa is one talented British chick.

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
Yoda and Tyler are best buddys as you can see in the picture.Tyler has tought Yoda how to fetch and bring it back LOL Tyler runs to the toy and picks it up with his mouth and brings it to me so now Yoda does the same thing.It is so neat to watch the 2 of them play to gether even tug a war tyler does play like yoda does both of them have it in there mouth and starts tugging Tyler laughs his butt off .And Yoda tail is a waggie 100 miles an hour .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts